Search found 8 matches

by robert_edmoton
Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:47 pm
Forum: Maintenance
Topic: Bondo on Airplanes
Replies: 22
Views: 5792

Re: Bondo on Airplanes

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/cmpages/bondo.php You can see it has its place in aviation if you are using it any other way you are probably going against the manufactures recommendations "Used extensively in composite construction to hold jig blocks in place, and for other temporary fastenin...
by robert_edmoton
Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:21 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Spar Edmonton to Close doors
Replies: 1
Views: 554

Spar Edmonton to Close doors

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/edmonton/story/2009/01/22/spar-l3-edmonton.html Well they said it was a matter of time I guess now is the time. The end is supposed to be around June. I wonder what will be going into hangers 1,2,3 and 39 in Edmonton or will maintenance die in E-town. The place had been goin...
by robert_edmoton
Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:09 pm
Forum: The Water Cooler
Topic: stupid gas prices
Replies: 8
Views: 1066

Re: stupid gas prices

People are going to pay what ever you tell them to pay, you will here them say that 125 a liter is a good deal :smt014 what are we going to do when we are surrounded by them.
by robert_edmoton
Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:35 pm
Forum: The Water Cooler
Topic: Home invasion leaves one attacker dead
Replies: 41
Views: 2593

Re: Home invasion leaves one attacker dead

http://www.haaba.com/news-story/parrot-chirping-hello-wakens-texas-man-who-shoots-burglar I saw this on the news tonight they said the home owner new the intruders but it made me think of this clip I saw in the news couple of months ago CHICAGO, Oct 16, 2007 (AFP) - A parrot chirping "hello" woke hi...
by robert_edmoton
Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:14 pm
Forum: The Water Cooler
Topic: Would you like a breathalyzer with that order?
Replies: 10
Views: 762

Re: Would you like a breathalyzer with that order?

This has been going on in Edmonton's night club district for a few years now they are known to be at the Mcpukes at Gateway and 80th catching the kids who want a greasy burger at 3:00am
by robert_edmoton
Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:40 pm
Forum: Maintenance
Topic: Asian imports replacing contractors at Cascade??
Replies: 49
Views: 14067

Re: Asian imports replacing contractors at Cascade??

So whats happing at Cascade these days its been 6+ months since the last reply I hear story's that they still can not seam to get the C-130s out and they are backing up outside, something about 3 sloping longerons and still haven't got it right. is all this true are the Philippinos still there and h...
by robert_edmoton
Thu May 10, 2007 3:57 pm
Forum: Maintenance
Topic: What is civil experiance
Replies: 3
Views: 852

What is civil experiance

Hello I would like to get some of you opinions on this I have been working in the sheet metal trade in Edmonton for the last five years and recently have been trying to get my AME s license. The work that I have done has all been in an AMO but the planes that I have worked on are C-130’s my experien...
by robert_edmoton
Wed May 09, 2007 9:09 pm
Forum: Maintenance
Topic: .
Replies: 0
Views: 413

.

__

Go to advanced search