Search found 16 matches
- Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:57 pm
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: Plane Crash in YTH?
- Replies: 72
- Views: 16133
- Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:44 pm
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: Plane Crash in YTH?
- Replies: 72
- Views: 16133
- Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:34 pm
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: Plane Crash in YTH?
- Replies: 72
- Views: 16133
- Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:45 am
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: why are people still learning how to fly? (for a living)
- Replies: 70
- Views: 14568
They have to start a separate forum soon for all of those that are so screwed over by the industry of which they chose. I feel so bad for all of you and I think we should start a charity for you people so you don't have to work at all and fly when you want and on whatever aircraft you like. If you d...
- Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:17 pm
- Forum: Flight Training
- Topic: Thompson?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 448
Thompson?
http://creeativeaviation.com/index.html
Anyone know of tis operation?
Anyone know of tis operation?
- Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:11 am
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: Maldives Anyone ?
- Replies: 73
- Views: 17426
Tahnk you for the info CL GUY, I was expecting a straight forward explanation of my question about wives or girlfriends without getting an ignorant answer and you answered that, Swede on the other hand, it was a simple question from someone who is looking for a little informationabout the place no n...
- Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:07 pm
- Forum: Bush Flying & Specialty Air Service
- Topic: looking for beech 18 and dhc6
- Replies: 33
- Views: 8550
- Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:22 pm
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: Maldives Anyone ?
- Replies: 73
- Views: 17426
- Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:11 pm
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: your first flying job, what/how old
- Replies: 167
- Views: 38099
- Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:54 pm
- Forum: The Water Cooler
- Topic: Al Qaeda Targetting Alberta
- Replies: 26
- Views: 3908
Joking aside (you guy's are hilarious), I hate to say it but maybe it is exactly what Canada needs so the government will realize to tighten up the god damn borders!!! I have lot's of family in Alberta and many that work in the oil industry and the last thing I want is them to be hurt or killed but ...
- Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:18 pm
- Forum: The Water Cooler
- Topic: Controversial equalization plan similar to Alberta's tactics
- Replies: 11
- Views: 962
My statement wasn't meant to be a positive one. $9 oil is a very bad thing Not for me, it isn't.... Can I ask why you think it is a bad thing, besides exploration slowing down? And fort Mac probably turning into a ghost town? It is gonna happen anyway, you can only drill so many holes. What do you ...
- Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:36 am
- Forum: The Water Cooler
- Topic: Controversial equalization plan similar to Alberta's tactics
- Replies: 11
- Views: 962
"I wish I shared your optimism. I give Oil 5 years max. I've been in the industry long enoough to know it's cycle. $9 oil is just around the corner boys." Dust Devil. I agree with you Dust Devil, in the past everything seems to be cyclic....And I hope you are right with the oil My statement wasn't ...
- Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:22 pm
- Forum: The Water Cooler
- Topic: Controversial equalization plan similar to Alberta's tactics
- Replies: 11
- Views: 962
"I wish I shared your optimism. I give Oil 5 years max. I've been in the industry long enoough to know it's cycle. $9 oil is just around the corner boys." Dust Devil. I agree with you Dust Devil, in the past everything seems to be cyclic....And I hope you are right with the oil, however in the past ...
- Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:45 pm
- Forum: The Water Cooler
- Topic: OIL
- Replies: 5
- Views: 917
- Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:14 am
- Forum: Bush Flying & Specialty Air Service
- Topic: Beaver Floats
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1848
Beaver Floats
Anyone flown a beaver on 6470 floats? If so can you get back to me with how you liked or disliked them.
Thank you.
Thank you.
- Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:06 am
- Forum: Bush Flying & Specialty Air Service
- Topic: Cessna 185
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2185