Search found 2 matches

by geewhiz
Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:09 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Five Deaths Demand Justice Petition
Replies: 250
Views: 46337

Allegations

Cat Driver, it is clear to me that you have not had the best dealings with Transport Canada, but in this particular forum that is irrelevant, and not what is being discussed. Widow, I am sorry that I may sound accusatory but I have been reading one allegation after another from and Transportation Sa...
by geewhiz
Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:27 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Five Deaths Demand Justice Petition
Replies: 250
Views: 46337

TSB Findings

Dear Widow, I am a member of the aviation community in which you seem to find to be at fault in this accident. I have read many of your postings and followed what has been going on very closely. I along with many of my collegues I am unsure what you are really looking for. Are you looking for an app...

Go to advanced search