Search found 2 matches

by Retired
Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:06 am
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Looking for some advice
Replies: 16
Views: 1678

Re: Looking for some advice

I want to thank everyone for their advice, I was hoping for and got some honest answers. I didn't really think airlines was an option, and already have been offered a job flying pipeline patrol by a guy I know who runs the flying school. My ultimate goal was to fly for the RCMP (as a civilian pilot)...
by Retired
Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:40 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Looking for some advice
Replies: 16
Views: 1678

Looking for some advice

I just recently retired from a 20 year career in law enforcement and want to get into commercial aviation. My question is this: Does a 44 year old ex-cop with very well controlled type 2 diabetes have any chance at a decent career, or am I fooling myself? I got my PPL last summer and am working towa...

Go to advanced search