Search found 5 matches

by flyingspanner
Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:54 pm
Forum: Employment Forum
Topic: AME Work in Toronto?
Replies: 1
Views: 1561

Jobs

Hey:

You should check out http://www.climbto350.com, theres a new listing looking for tech.s in Eastern Canada, not sure exactly where, but it might be worth checking out
by flyingspanner
Sat Jun 12, 2004 12:41 am
Forum: Maintenance
Topic: AME LICENCING
Replies: 12
Views: 4766

AME LICENCING

HI THERE

I am wondering where our Canadian AME licence is valid, is it valid in Europe, Australia, USA (bi-lateral agreement), if you have any info on tis would you please respond


Thanks
by flyingspanner
Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:54 am
Forum: Employment Forum
Topic: Need AME Work
Replies: 4
Views: 2147

hey if you like Calgary, try Avmax Grp, its an excellant company to work for and the pay is also pretty good, and if your looking for log book entries well if you have the right attitude and experience you'll get all the entries you want. http://www.avmaxgrp.com

Good luck
by flyingspanner
Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:48 am
Forum: Employment Forum
Topic: Maintenance English-talking atmosphere
Replies: 1
Views: 1619

jcbborja

You may want to check out some maintenance companies in yyc, I think that AeroMetal Fab, Avmax Grp, and Feild Maintenace center, are all hiring. You may have the right experience.
by flyingspanner
Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:55 am
Forum: Employment Forum
Topic: 21 pilot engineer
Replies: 0
Views: 1322

21 pilot engineer

Hey: Well like most of the pilots out there I'm also looking for a job. I have my AME M2 licence, and my commercial, I'm 21 so I'm quite liquid, I'm debating whether or not to get my multi-IFR right now, I'm just scared that I won't get a job b/f my ratings expire. If anyone has any info on a positi...

Go to advanced search