Search found 3 matches
- Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:00 am
- Forum: Maintenance
- Topic: Air Canada Maintenance Contacts
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2042
Hello Jeff, my suggestion to you would be to post your question on the http://www.canama.ca website. You'll have to register (free), and I'm sure the Air Canada guys in YYZ will be glad to assist you. For my part, I was laid-off from AC last year in YHZ, and now looking for overseas contrats. Any su...
- Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:14 pm
- Forum: Maintenance
- Topic: AME Jobs?
- Replies: 23
- Views: 18729
to lazionic
I worked in YUL, YVR, YEG and lastly in YHZ. It was a fun tour around the country. Too bad the union situation maintenance people find themselves in at Air Canada is so messed-up. Having baggage handling dictating what goes for maintenance is quite absurd, and I certainly whish CAMA (http://www.cana...
- Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:34 am
- Forum: Maintenance
- Topic: AME Jobs?
- Replies: 23
- Views: 18729
for milendimitrovbg
I'm an M2 and FAA A&P licenced AME, and I'm looking for overseas work. Spent 10 years at Air Canada, and had a good time there with great people, and my layoff now pushes me to go work in exile somewhere, which is something I've always wanted anyway. Any hints about agency or company names that deal...