Search found 3 matches

by panda
Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:54 pm
Forum: WestJet
Topic: Pending DUI and effect on WJ
Replies: 15
Views: 6159

Re: Pending DUI and effect on WJ

To all of the respondents, thank you. This is all great advice and has given me some perspective on direction. Thanks again and hopefully it will work out in the end. Cheers!
by panda
Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:34 am
Forum: WestJet
Topic: Pending DUI and effect on WJ
Replies: 15
Views: 6159

Re: Pending DUI and effect on WJ

In Canada you get charged with 2 charges if hit with a DUI. One is being impaired and the other is being over .08. I showed no signs of being impaired ( lack of balance, slurred speech, inability to communicate normally....) which the officer stated. But because I was honest with the guy and told hi...
by panda
Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:33 pm
Forum: WestJet
Topic: Pending DUI and effect on WJ
Replies: 15
Views: 6159

Pending DUI and effect on WJ

Well this is a topic I wish never had to be brought up. I have a pending DUI charge and am thinking about going to WJ. No, I was not Charlie Sheen gooned nor was I impaired. I was .02 over ( equivilant to 1/2 beer ) and was only screened because I was honest with the officer. There is a trial to be ...

Go to advanced search