Search found 2 matches

by Maldivesbound
Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:03 am
Forum: Accidents, Incidents & Overdue Aircraft
Topic: Seriously.....Another Maldives Accident?????
Replies: 8
Views: 3880

Re: Seriously.....Another Maldives Accident?????

Hi guys! I am in the Dives right now. Given the nature of float flying in the Maldives... Things can happen and this type of flying can be so unforgiving.... It could happen to anybody.... Sure, the boys over at MAT are hard pressed for crew right now... Ken Simkins is back in Tuna Town so things wi...
by Maldivesbound
Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:11 am
Forum: Bush Flying & Specialty Air Service
Topic: Twin Otter count?
Replies: 22
Views: 6137

Re: Twin Otter count?

Hello, I am off to the Maldives soon and I wanted to ask if the TMA and MAT fleets are all on Wips, or if there are some birds still on CAPS? What are the current fleet counts??
Thanks again!
Maledivesbound

Go to advanced search