Search found 2 matches

by nikko444
Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:37 am
Forum: Flight Training
Topic: Education loan for foreign student
Replies: 3
Views: 991

Re: Education loan for foreign student

Thank you for detailed information on legal aspect of citizenship and on flight training. I'll do the research among small American schools, in the end all I really nead is flight hours. So more VMC days more hours, unless I obtain IMC rating. Concerning theory part, I can self study, as I've alread...
by nikko444
Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:02 pm
Forum: Flight Training
Topic: Education loan for foreign student
Replies: 3
Views: 991

Education loan for foreign student

Good day everyone! My question is a little complex but never the less... Recently I've granted EASA PPL in Latvia. Now I want to advance to CPL and get a job as a pilot. And here goes the most tricky part - I don't have a Canadian citizenship, but my father does and he may act as my financial guaran...

Go to advanced search