Search found 27 matches
- Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:11 pm
- Forum: ATS Question Forum
- Topic: YYZ Assesment Session - May 24, 25
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5514
Re: YYZ Assesment Session - May 24, 25
Just wondering, when did you guys complete your online assessment?
- Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:23 pm
- Forum: Employment Forum
- Topic: Porter Flight Dispatcher Interview
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1977
- Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:29 pm
- Forum: Employment Forum
- Topic: Porter Flight Dispatcher Interview
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1977
Porter Flight Dispatcher Interview
Hey,
Does anyone have any information, tips, or advice regarding the interview at Porter for a Flight Dispatcher position? What does the interview consist of? Standard behavioural questions?
Also, does anyone have any information on current pay, working schedules, etc?
Thanks in advance
Does anyone have any information, tips, or advice regarding the interview at Porter for a Flight Dispatcher position? What does the interview consist of? Standard behavioural questions?
Also, does anyone have any information on current pay, working schedules, etc?
Thanks in advance
- Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:17 am
- Forum: Employment Forum
- Topic: Interview questions
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6111
Re: Interview questions
Hey Blue, do you mind PMing me as well regarding the interview? I'm interested in this information as well.
Thanks in advance
Thanks in advance
- Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:11 pm
- Forum: Employment Forum
- Topic: Porter Pilot Open House. November 13th 2015
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3514
Re: Porter Pilot Open House. November 13th 2015
Hi Julie,
Just wondering, will Porter be hiring flight dispatchers anytime soon?
Thanks
Just wondering, will Porter be hiring flight dispatchers anytime soon?
Thanks
- Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:46 pm
- Forum: Employment Forum
- Topic: Porter Hiring
- Replies: 25
- Views: 9242
Re: Porter Hiring
I'm just wondering, does anyone know when they will be hiring Flight Dispatchers?
Thanks
Thanks
- Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:43 am
- Forum: Jazz Aviation LP - Air Canada Express
- Topic: Jazz Dispatch
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5828
Re: Jazz Dispatch
Well first off I enjoy working for Jazz. I think it is a great company to work for despite the bad press it gets on here. We are looking at a good solid 10 year contract with Air Canada (as solid as it can get in the airlines) so our future is looking stable. Our dispatch group has a 10 year contac...
- Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:19 pm
- Forum: Employment Forum
- Topic: Video Interview
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2124
Re: Porter Video Interview
I see, thanks!andy_mtl wrote:They are for pilot positions.
If I recall up to a month ago they had 6 questions on the video and recently it's just two.
Andy
- Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:36 pm
- Forum: Employment Forum
- Topic: Video Interview
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2124
Re: Porter Video Interview
I'm just wondering, what position are these interviews for?FlyingMonkey wrote:It was only 2 questions for me. Very straight forward. Why Porter and why would you be a good candidate.
Thanks
- Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:22 am
- Forum: Jazz Aviation LP - Air Canada Express
- Topic: Jazz Dispatch
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5828
Re: Jazz Dispatch
I know this response is a little late but do you still want info on dispatch? Yes, I would still love some more information on Jazz. Can you tell me a bit more about the company? How's the company in general? Are there opportunities to move onto Air Canada mainline dispatching in Toronto? How's lif...
- Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:05 pm
- Forum: Employment Forum
- Topic: Porter Flight Dispatch
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1950
Porter Flight Dispatch
Hi there,
Does anyone know how often Porter hires flight dispatcher? I'm very interested in joining their team. Do they hire without experience? Also, does anyone have any tips/advice for me to get my foot in the door?
Thanks in advance
Does anyone know how often Porter hires flight dispatcher? I'm very interested in joining their team. Do they hire without experience? Also, does anyone have any tips/advice for me to get my foot in the door?
Thanks in advance
- Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:36 am
- Forum: Jazz Aviation LP - Air Canada Express
- Topic: Jazz Dispatch
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5828
Jazz Dispatch
Does anyone know how Jazz dispatch is like? How's the company and what's the hours like? And does anyone know what's the starting salary?
Thanks in advance
Thanks in advance
- Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:36 pm
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: EVAS
- Replies: 27
- Views: 7230
Re: EVAS
Nickynick Didn't you have 3900 hours just in another forum ? Yes, 3900 plus. There's a lot of bashing of me on here which is uncalled for. I have all the documents I need to backup what I say, love to see the documents of those who insult me and claim I'm some kid in a basement with no real experia...
- Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:06 am
- Forum: WestJet
- Topic: Updated logo and 767 preview
- Replies: 182
- Views: 78546
Re: Updated logo and 767 preview
I like it, however, how come there's no AVOD?
- Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:26 am
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: Martin Mars flying July, 7, 2015
- Replies: 21
- Views: 5999
Re: Martin Mars flying July, 7, 2015
Wow, that's massive!
- Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:17 pm
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: wx yyc sunday morn Nasty
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1182
Re: wx yyc sunday morn Nasty
Crazy weather today at YYC
- Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:53 pm
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: More temporary foreign workers in Canada?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1945
Re: More temporary foreign workers in Canada?
LOLDiadem wrote:Boy, is that username accurate...
- Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:13 pm
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: Paris Hilton Stunt
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3123
- Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:23 pm
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: Unifor(ticket agents)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4294
Re: Unifor(ticket agents)
I highly doubt they got B1 passes.hithere wrote:Now that the ticket agents have ratified their agreement, are any of the details public? I see they only signed for 5 years, unlike the pilots who signed on for ten. Did they get B1 passes as well?
- Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:58 am
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: New member introcuding himself
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2599
- Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:48 am
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: What CAT Approach is this?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1852
Re: What CAT Approach is this?
LOL that's hilarious
- Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:06 pm
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: Pearson UPX Train Service
- Replies: 45
- Views: 7598
Re: Pearson UPX Train Service
Anyone go for a spin on the train lately? Has it been jammed full like a sardine can or barren? I took the train last week and I must say, I'm pretty impressed. It's very comfortable and there's free wifi on board and at stations. You also get a beautiful view of Toronto going into the city. I don'...
- Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:49 pm
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: Chinese firm buys up 49% of Harbour Air
- Replies: 31
- Views: 6935
Re: Chinese firm buys up 49% of Harbour Air
The Chinese are doing it big! Buying and investing in everything they can get their hands on. Haha
- Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:06 pm
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: New Leaf (ULCC) starts February 12
- Replies: 120
- Views: 35925
Re: New leaf travel????
This is a disaster waiting to happen imo. 
- Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:59 am
- Forum: General Airline Industry Comments
- Topic: Airline stock.
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5394
Re: Airline stock.
Airline stocks is where it's at now. I have made over $100,000 with AC stocks in 3 years.
Here's their stock graph for the past 5 years.

Here's their stock graph for the past 5 years.
