Search found 3 matches
- Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:38 am
- Forum: Maintenance
- Topic: Question for the Helicoptor AME's
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3235
Question for the Helicoptor AME's
Hi I am a licensed AME M1/M2 and recently I have thought about taking a change to the rotary side, partially because there is a job opening that is more local to me then my current position, and partially because they look cool and I need a change. Has anyone worked with a fixed wing AME that has go...
- Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:26 am
- Forum: Maintenance
- Topic: I have my M1, What are my options to get my M2 license.
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7380
Re: I have my M1, What are my options to get my M2 license.
When I did mine I went to TC and was just quoted the CARs Which basically said 48 months on type, basic training, 12 months on the category I'm applying for and 70% of the applicable tasks. in the CARS 48 months on type I had I was an M1 licensed AME for several years, time as an apprentice counted....
- Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:13 am
- Forum: Maintenance
- Topic: TCCA M1/M2 to EASA conversion
- Replies: 16
- Views: 12256
Re: TCCA M1/M2 to EASA conversion
I have a M1.M2 a 737NG endorsement and I am approved for the FAA A&P exams What would be considered the benefits I have pondered this for some time I would like to get it but at this time do not know if I can justify the expenses to get it. any thoughts? time off work taking the exams written oral a...