HI everybody
I am looking for CBT Embraer 170/175 or 190. If somebody has it, please share it with me
Thank you
Search found 9 matches
- Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:09 am
- Forum: Maintenance
- Topic: CBT Embraer 170/175 or 190, please
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2160
- Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:50 am
- Forum: Maintenance
- Topic: DASH-8 300 CBT, please?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1233
DASH-8 300 CBT, please?
Hi everybody
Is there anyone has Dash-8 300 CBT? Can you share it with me please?
I need it to learn Dash-8
Thank you
Is there anyone has Dash-8 300 CBT? Can you share it with me please?
I need it to learn Dash-8
Thank you
- Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:49 am
- Forum: Maintenance
- Topic: foreign logbook for AME license ??
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2034
Re: foreign logbook for AME license ??
Yes, I was a Licensed aircraft mechanic in my country, my logbook has been signed by my own country licensed engineer, not Canadian AME. TC requires a logbook, and they accepted my experience in my country But they didn't say clearly that they will accept the logbook signed by the licensed mechanic ...
- Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:25 am
- Forum: Maintenance
- Topic: foreign logbook for AME license ??
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2034
foreign logbook for AME license ??
Hi everybody Would TC accept my foreign logbook for AME application? Because I have completed over 70% tasks required in my country. I sent TC email to ask about this but they didn't answer specifically, they just said that I should read on their website :shock: . My info: - 7-year experience in Aiv...
- Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:04 pm
- Forum: Maintenance
- Topic: AME tech exams
- Replies: 168
- Views: 283853
Re: AME tech exams
Edited
- Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:48 pm
- Forum: Maintenance
- Topic: Question banks for AME-M Exam and CARs
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10067
Re: Question banks for AME-M Exam and CARs
How about the exam of Standard Practices? What book do I need to read for this exam
Thank you
Thank you
- Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:27 pm
- Forum: Maintenance
- Topic: AME tech exams
- Replies: 168
- Views: 283853
Re: AME tech exams
Edited
- Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:47 pm
- Forum: Maintenance
- Topic: AME tech exams
- Replies: 168
- Views: 283853
Re: AME tech exams
Which book should I use for AME-M exam? (including Standard Practice)
Which book should I use for CARs?
Which book should I use for CARs?
- Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:50 pm
- Forum: Maintenance
- Topic: Question banks for AME-M Exam and CARs
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10067
Question banks for AME-M Exam and CARs
Hi Everybody,
Is there any question banks for AME-M Exam and CARs?
Which books should I use for AME-M exam?
and Which books should I use for CARs exam?
Thank you so much
Thomas
Is there any question banks for AME-M Exam and CARs?
Which books should I use for AME-M exam?
and Which books should I use for CARs exam?
Thank you so much
Thomas