Search found 3 matches
- Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:23 pm
- Forum: Maintenance
- Topic: AME tech exams
- Replies: 168
- Views: 283946
Re: AME tech exams
Hi guys. I’m trying to get info for the structures exam. I know M rating exams get few questions about structures, I tried doing an exam and failed it... does any one have any type of notes? Information that can share with me ? I would really appreciate the help! Composite, wood, alum repairs etc. A...
- Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:47 am
- Forum: Maintenance
- Topic: AME tech exams
- Replies: 168
- Views: 283946
Re: AME tech exams
Hi guys.
Im trying to pass the Structures exam at TC. I tried it once and was not successful, been out of school for a while , wondering if any one knows some info on this topic or if any one knows some one to ask? I would appreciate the help!
Im trying to pass the Structures exam at TC. I tried it once and was not successful, been out of school for a while , wondering if any one knows some info on this topic or if any one knows some one to ask? I would appreciate the help!
- Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:43 am
- Forum: Maintenance
- Topic: AME tech exams
- Replies: 168
- Views: 283946
Re: AME tech exams
Hi CHoy
I see that you were looking for some info on the structures exam. Have you attempted any so far ?
I see that you were looking for some info on the structures exam. Have you attempted any so far ?