Search found 2 matches

by deeCee25
Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:49 am
Forum: Employment Forum
Topic: Will I be Denied a RAIC
Replies: 12
Views: 6486

Re: Will I be Denied a RAIC

Has anyone recently had to deal with getting a police certificate from a foreign country if one has been out of the country more than 6 months as per these requirements for a TSC application ??? https://tc.canada.ca/en/corporate-services/guidelines-transportation-security-clearance-tsc-applications...
by deeCee25
Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:54 am
Forum: Maintenance
Topic: Avionics standard practice and technical exam
Replies: 24
Views: 23601

Re: Avionics standard practice and technical exam

cocquyt wrote: ↑Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:02 pm
amenewbie wrote: ↑Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:27 am check your pm.
can ya send them to me aswell
Hi guys, I just took the SPE and AV. passed the SPE 83% but failed AV 65%. I am willing to share some good points. If anybody can share some light about the AV that would be really nice. i hope someone can read this and actually reply. haha! :)

Go to advanced search