Search found 17 matches

by Beech18s
Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:28 pm
Forum: Air Canada
Topic: Possible stupid medical question
Replies: 12
Views: 3193

Actually, THC is fat-soluble which means it stores itself in your fat. Even small doses can last in your "piss" for as long as 35 days. In your hair, as someone mentioned, far longer. But they don't take a hair sample. The fatter you are, the more likely to test positive (assuming you smoke it or ar...
by Beech18s
Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:42 pm
Forum: WestJet
Topic: Westjet running the show?
Replies: 41
Views: 7994

"Getting laid- been there done that, stand em on their heads, they're all sisters. "


I really like that one !! I bet when you get up in the morning the first thing you eat is your wife. They don't build them tough like you anymore... :)
by Beech18s
Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:05 pm
Forum: WestJet
Topic: Westjet running the show?
Replies: 41
Views: 7994

In reference to the engines, I said what they mostly have now, honestly not expecting you to know much. I own one (on wheels mind you). They're mostly C and D models on floats these days in Canada, as you probably know. Mine is a D. Bagdad? This, if true, dates you somewhat for sure, but others have...
by Beech18s
Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:32 am
Forum: WestJet
Topic: Westjet running the show?
Replies: 41
Views: 7994

"the twin with round engines and 2 tails" They're actually 9 cylinder PW 985's with approx. 452 hp/side. And it's really 1 tail assembly with 2 rudders dumbass. Maybe you should look at your picture book again . And just for your knowledge the "s" designates seaplane. I probably got more time in one...
by Beech18s
Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:32 am
Forum: WestJet
Topic: Westjet running the show?
Replies: 41
Views: 7994

You're absolutely correct. Carrying-on with your mother is how you came to be, son. She's a real sport f__king champion !

I gotta get out of here, it's funny but it's ridiculous. Good game, boys.
by Beech18s
Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:24 am
Forum: WestJet
Topic: Westjet running the show?
Replies: 41
Views: 7994

Wingtip, I do 'em for sport.

HH, that's a pretty good cover-up.

Carry on, boys.
by Beech18s
Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:46 am
Forum: WestJet
Topic: Westjet running the show?
Replies: 41
Views: 7994

And I almost forgot...Huge Hammer, just by the handle you have chosen for yourself indicates that you are uncomfortable with yourself and the fact that you are most likely "penally challenged". Maybe you would like a reach-around from your boyfriend or strap-on wearing girlfriend but the likelihood ...
by Beech18s
Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:46 am
Forum: WestJet
Topic: Westjet running the show?
Replies: 41
Views: 7994

Yes that was a pretty good one actually, I had laugh too. However, the only thing that walked into anywhere was her into my room. Perhaps she does this because her boyfriend, a WJ pilot, is the one "experimenting". Perhaps not, but whatever the reason, I like this arrangement a lot ! Treat 'em mean,...
by Beech18s
Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:07 pm
Forum: WestJet
Topic: Westjet running the show?
Replies: 41
Views: 7994

Sens are taking it to 'em, eh Tony... But I gotta shut it off now; got a WJ F/A comin' to the room at 21:30 for some "first class" treatment. Time to put the red in the koolaid !
by Beech18s
Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:58 am
Forum: General Airline Industry Comments
Topic: INDUSTRY NEWS
Replies: 4
Views: 1702

I was just told that if you are connecting through LHR and your connection is within 24 hrs of arrival you can get this reimbursed by sending in your flight coupons from both flights.
by Beech18s
Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:00 pm
Forum: Air Canada
Topic: Something a little more positive
Replies: 28
Views: 5678

Legacy: You just won me another one ! It has nothing to do about one company or another, they all have faults and downsides. You seem to have a bad and agressive attitude. You also seem frustrated. And you missed the point. But you made for a cute little lab rat today, thanks. You're amusing.
by Beech18s
Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:29 am
Forum: Air Canada
Topic: Something a little more positive
Replies: 28
Views: 5678

I had a bet with another pilot that the very first response would be negative/mockery or anything but positive because that is the nature of some posters on this site. Thanks Legacy. Now I get a free beer ! I can only imagine what non-aviation folk think when they see some of these threads...they mu...
by Beech18s
Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:19 am
Forum: Air Canada
Topic: Something a little more positive
Replies: 28
Views: 5678

Something a little more positive

Air Canada voted 'Best Airline in North America' and 'Best Airline in Canada' by readers of Global Traveler magazine Friday January 19, 10:24 am ET MONTREAL, Jan. 19 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Air Canada has been voted 'Best Airline in North America' and 'Best Airline in Canada' by the readers of the ...
by Beech18s
Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:50 am
Forum: Air Canada
Topic: ACPA-ALPA meeting
Replies: 159
Views: 32886

I heard Jazz MEC already has payscales drawn up for the EMBs to present to the company before 2009 should GS not be implemented by then. And that should GS work, Jazz pilots would fly EMBs on ACPA contract, the fence being the A320. Possible type freezes for a number of years and then eventually fen...
by Beech18s
Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:17 am
Forum: General Airline Industry Comments
Topic: Canjet
Replies: 1043
Views: 262153

Considering I am getting quite a few phone calls from your peers about working conditions at my company, I think I have the general idea of what's up with CJ. CJ offered me a job quite a while back and although I knew I would be left seat very fast, I opted for a longer right seat with long term sta...
by Beech18s
Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:35 am
Forum: General Airline Industry Comments
Topic: Canjet
Replies: 1043
Views: 262153

Are you guys feeling ok? You want to go back to that shithole operation and continue to serve KR and his cronies? There's great jobs to be had on the open market...if things were dead I'd understand but at this point in time? Are you professional pilots or shoe-shine boys?
by Beech18s
Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:05 am
Forum: Air Canada
Topic: C1 Pass Petition Making the Rounds
Replies: 23
Views: 5829

C1 passes are a good thing. Just because some employees are frustrated commuters/travellers is no reason to abolish them. It is a great privelege to be able to live where you want and still work a considerable distance away. Plan accordingly. However, it isn't necessarily a god-given right to enjoy ...

Go to advanced search