Execair

Discussion of topics related to corporate aviation throughout the world.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

BCBoy
Rank 0
Rank 0

Execair

Post by BCBoy »

Hello.

I've posted in the general section already, with little luck. I haven't realized there was a corporate board.

I am very interested in corporate flying, instead of going to a major airline. I'm currently in ywg and am interested in Execaire. Does anyone know what it's like there? Would I be considered for any position without jet time? Can you start as an FO on a Citation or Hawker and work towards the Challenger, or is it Captains only? Is the pay/ compensation similar to an airline? What are the destinations of the Challenger/Citation/Hawker? It seems very hard to get any info on the particulars of good corporate gigs. ANY information is appreciated!

Thank you BD-700 for the information, I'm planning to PM you when I know the right types of questions to ask.
---------- ADS -----------

noflex
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Execair

Post by noflex »

From what I hear, all of that depends on who own the jet you're flying. Citations are Richardsons and go south a lot. Challengers and Hawkers are An insurance company, and fly everywhere. Unless you know someone there you might as well forget it. I think they have airplanes in BC and its a lot nicer there than Ywg imho.
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Corporate”