FlightExec Falcon 900EX FO Ad

Discussion of topics related to corporate aviation throughout the world.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

Wammer
Rank 1
Rank 1

FlightExec Falcon 900EX FO Ad

Post by Wammer »

Wondering if anyone has info on the schedule/pay at FlightExec specifically for the Falcon 900EX FO. Can’t find a ton of info on the company and was curious.
---------- ADS -----------

schnitzel2k3
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: FlightExec Falcon 900EX FO Ad

Post by schnitzel2k3 »

Wammer wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:27 am Wondering if anyone has info on the schedule/pay at FlightExec specifically for the Falcon 900EX FO. Can’t find a ton of info on the company and was curious.
You dress like Hitman, 3 year bond IIRC, pay is industry standard and I think it's 2 crew, so on call.

Hopefully this spot is for a 3rd crew member. It'd be nice to see the industry 'bigs' transition back to crewing more aircraft with 3. This business of 2 per plane doesn't make for any lengthy stays.

S.

Wammer
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Wammer »

schnitzel2k3 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:56 am
Wammer wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:27 am Wondering if anyone has info on the schedule/pay at FlightExec specifically for the Falcon 900EX FO. Can’t find a ton of info on the company and was curious.
You dress like Hitman, 3 year bond IIRC, pay is industry standard and I think it's 2 crew, so on call.

Hopefully this spot is for a 3rd crew member. It'd be nice to see the industry 'bigs' transition back to crewing more aircraft with 3. This business of 2 per plane doesn't make for any lengthy stays.

S.
Thanks for the info! I don’t mind dressing like a hitman haha. 3 year bond is interesting. I think I’d have a hard time being on call 24/7. Would be more open to it with guaranteed time off/rotations so if it is a third pilot gig that would be a possibility I’d think. Got a buddy on a slightly smaller jet than this making $90k as an FO and he’s not in Toronto so I would hope it beats that. Flying a Falcon is a dream for me, might give it a shot and see what they have to say

schnitzel2k3
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by schnitzel2k3 »

Apply and carry that positive energy into the interview and please report back.

There are varying on-call setups. Worst is obviously the 14/3 - 2 hour on call. Don't accept a 14/3 - 2 hour on call as you will absolutely regret it. Best and most likely case for a 900, 3 crew on a rotation,10on/5off. You can make a decent lifestyle out of that, particularly if you've got a great crew.

Always try to meet at least one of the crew if you can. In most cases they will be in the interview, but sometimes trips get in the way.

I think Skyservice is also (or was up until just recently) looking for Falcon and Challenger pilots.

Might be worth your while to take a peek around, and as far as I know with Flight Exec, the little that I hear means most pilots working for them must be relatively happy.

Best of luck,

S.

whistlerboy02
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by whistlerboy02 »

I've been flying 14 on 3 off for about 5 years and its fine. 12 hour callout and I am gone about 120 days a year 200 hours. I do agree its a bad sched for a busy plane, but on mine it works fine

Last edited by whistlerboy02 on Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
schnitzel2k3
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by schnitzel2k3 »

whistlerboy02 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:39 pm I've been flying 14 on 3 off for about 5 years and its fine. 12 hour callout and I am gone about 120 days a year 200 hours. I don agree its a bad sched for a busy plane, but on mine it works fine
Yes, flying on a light schedule is fine with a 14/3 particularly if your ownership group is organized, however, you won't know that until you have commited 2 years or more on paper.

As a single person this on call schedule works fine, but with a family, it's challenging to make commitments without constantly booking time off at your peril.

Shady McSly
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Shady McSly »

Pays 400

then 500 after a year.

Return to “Corporate”