(GTA Region) Former Airline Check Pilot/Class II instructor offering Freelance Instruction

Post items for sale or wanted in this forum.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore, avcanada

CanadianFI
Rank 0
Rank 0

(GTA Region) Former Airline Check Pilot/Class II instructor offering Freelance Instruction

Post by CanadianFI »

Hello AvCanada Flight Training Community,

I'm offering my services as a freelance instructor for advanced flight instruction, specializing in training towards an Instrument Rating. I am qualified and experienced in training pilots on a variety of platforms ranging from Transport Category airliner Level D Full Flight Simulators to single engine aeroplanes with G1000 Avionics.

My goal is to train by setting a professional example, providing clients with the opportunity to learn on their own aircraft in a safe, organized and structured training environment. I understand this can be lacking with freelance instructors, but I have developed an IFR Training Program that has ensured success for all the candidates I have worked with thus far. I have attached a basic outline I follow below in the body of this post.

My personal experience includes over 4000 Hrs. of flight experience in civil instruction, private (business) aviation, subpart 704 and 705 (Airline).

PM or email me at contact@canadian-fi.com

Thanks, and fly safe everyone.
---------- ADS -----------

Attachments
Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 7.55.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 7.55.57 PM.png (809.22 KiB) Viewed 1479 times

Return to “Marketplace”