Sukhoi Superjet on fire Moscow

Topics related to accidents, incidents & over due aircraft should be placed in this forum.

Moderators: ahramin, sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

pelmet
Rank 11
Rank 11
Posts: 4132
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:48 pm

Re: Sukhoi Superjet on fire Moscow

Post by pelmet » Mon May 06, 2019 8:06 am

rookiepilot wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 7:57 am
pelmet wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 7:41 am

Oh, oh. Based on the replies, it looks like I may have discovered some of the people that are the type to block escape from a burning aircraft due to retrieving their valuables. Sorry boys, you are getting a fist in the face if you block me in such a situation, hopefully enough to knock you down.

By the way, those who have no words, or no respect for me, or are blocking me might want to read this article about the Moscow tragedy.....

So to all other folks remember, these characters on the forum badmouthing me will result in your death in such a situation. You have seconds to escape. My advice can save your life. Their advice, as has been seen in multiple different discussions, on multiple subjects(where no more than insults are typically given and has resulted in warnings from the mods for two of them) results in much worse for you.

Such arrogance in these trolling comments, trying to defend your own callousness. Step over children as you fight your way off.

I don't think anyone remotely professional here; supports for one second risking anyone's life by getting their stuff.

Reports FWIW says the cabin was evacuated in 55 seconds.

Easy solution: Lockable overhead bins. Case closed.

Sorry all, I can only hear the screaming........
Sorry, it isn't children reaching into the overhead bin and blocking people. Too short. It is grown adults, worried about their cheap duty-free items, etc.

The cabin was not evacuated in 55 seconds. The dead people might very well still be in the cabin and it is quite possible some are dead because of the baggage blockers.

The lockable bins idea has been proposed already. Perhaps it will happen but it won't be a consideration for years to come. My advice is for the reality of today. Case still open.
---------- ADS -----------
  

Ki-ll
Rank 4
Rank 4
Posts: 247
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:16 pm

Re: Sukhoi Superjet on fire Moscow

Post by Ki-ll » Mon May 06, 2019 8:51 am

digits_ wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 7:38 am
Was the bounced cause by the emergency, or did the bounce create the emergency?
Supposedly there is an interview with the captain of this flight. He said there was a lightning strike followed by airplane flight control law changing to direct with no protections, similar to Airbus. I looked up the procedure in the QRH, some fuel penalties apply, airplane should be controlled smoothly. He also said the REF speed was out of the book and he doesn’t know why the airplane bounced and burst into flames.
---------- ADS -----------
  

User avatar
rookiepilot
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1511
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:50 pm

Re: Sukhoi Superjet on fire Moscow

Post by rookiepilot » Mon May 06, 2019 10:06 am

Rowdy wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 11:21 pm
TeePeeCreeper wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 10:34 pm

Wow. I have no words Pelmet.

That’s ah... no words.
I have him blocked for just such reasons.
Endorse.
---------- ADS -----------
  

jakeandelwood
Rank 4
Rank 4
Posts: 265
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:45 pm

Re: Sukhoi Superjet on fire Moscow

Post by jakeandelwood » Mon May 06, 2019 11:01 am

Easy solution: Lockable overhead bins. Case closed.



That's the perfect idea, the overhead bins get locked at the start of the descent and they aren't unlocked till the aircraft is safely stopped at the terminal. This could be done with electro-mechanical locks controlled from a panel by the flight attendant
---------- ADS -----------
  

User avatar
rookiepilot
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1511
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:50 pm

Re: Sukhoi Superjet on fire Moscow

Post by rookiepilot » Mon May 06, 2019 11:30 am

jakeandelwood wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 11:01 am
Easy solution: Lockable overhead bins. Case closed.

That's the perfect idea, the overhead bins get locked at the start of the descent and they aren't unlocked till the aircraft is safely stopped at the terminal. This could be done with electro-mechanical locks controlled from a panel by the flight attendant
Seems slightly more reasonable compared to the other solutions posted.

I'm curious on this little detail in your scenario, Pelmet:

While you're punching out the one doofus blocking your aisle, so he falls and gets trampled by you; how do the little kids, elderly and disabled, trapped at the back of the burning aircraft, get out now that you've permanently blocked the aisle with the 2 or three guys -- or women -- laying there you've cold - cocked?

Or is that not your problem as a "professional pilot"?
---------- ADS -----------
  

Meatservo
Rank 10
Rank 10
Posts: 2430
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:07 pm
Location: Negative sequencial vortex

Re: Sukhoi Superjet on fire Moscow

Post by Meatservo » Mon May 06, 2019 12:09 pm

Ki-ll wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 8:51 am
digits_ wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 7:38 am
Was the bounced cause by the emergency, or did the bounce create the emergency?
Supposedly there is an interview with the captain of this flight. He said there was a lightning strike followed by airplane flight control law changing to direct with no protections, similar to Airbus. I looked up the procedure in the QRH, some fuel penalties apply, airplane should be controlled smoothly. He also said the REF speed was out of the book and he doesn’t know why the airplane bounced and burst into flames.
So of course I'm indulging myself in some armchair-aviating, but I really, really hope this whole scenario didn't turn from an abnormal procedure into a flaming fireball just because the pilots weren't able to properly handle the plane once the "protections" weren't available. I'm reluctant to come to that conclusion until the effects of this lightning-strike are known -but I find myself hoping that it crippled the controls in some way that made handling the aircraft more difficult than just a lower level of automation. For the sake of the pilots' consciences as well as the reputation of our profession. If some of you guys find this callous, remember the dead are already dead, and context matters in the aftermath.
---------- ADS -----------
  
If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself

Ki-ll
Rank 4
Rank 4
Posts: 247
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:16 pm

Re: Sukhoi Superjet on fire Moscow

Post by Ki-ll » Mon May 06, 2019 12:44 pm

Meatservo wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 12:09 pm
Ki-ll wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 8:51 am
digits_ wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 7:38 am
Was the bounced cause by the emergency, or did the bounce create the emergency?
Supposedly there is an interview with the captain of this flight. He said there was a lightning strike followed by airplane flight control law changing to direct with no protections, similar to Airbus. I looked up the procedure in the QRH, some fuel penalties apply, airplane should be controlled smoothly. He also said the REF speed was out of the book and he doesn’t know why the airplane bounced and burst into flames.
So of course I'm indulging myself in some armchair-aviating, but I really, really hope this whole scenario didn't turn from an abnormal procedure into a flaming fireball just because the pilots weren't able to properly handle the plane once the "protections" weren't available. I'm reluctant to come to that conclusion until the effects of this lightning-strike are known -but I find myself hoping that it crippled the controls in some way that made handling the aircraft more difficult than just a lower level of automation. For the sake of the pilots' consciences as well as the reputation of our profession. If some of you guys find this callous, remember the dead are already dead, and context matters in the aftermath.
I really hope there is more to this story than just pilots not being able to fly the airplane. I heard the captain was a pretty experienced pilot.
The SSJ manual says that control in direct law is adequate and pitch trim is available
---------- ADS -----------
  

Jet Jockey
Rank 4
Rank 4
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:42 am
Location: CYUL

Re: Sukhoi Superjet on fire Moscow

Post by Jet Jockey » Mon May 06, 2019 1:18 pm

rookiepilot wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 7:57 am
pelmet wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 7:41 am

Oh, oh. Based on the replies, it looks like I may have discovered some of the people that are the type to block escape from a burning aircraft due to retrieving their valuables. Sorry boys, you are getting a fist in the face if you block me in such a situation, hopefully enough to knock you down.

By the way, those who have no words, or no respect for me, or are blocking me might want to read this article about the Moscow tragedy.....

So to all other folks remember, these characters on the forum badmouthing me will result in your death in such a situation. You have seconds to escape. My advice can save your life. Their advice, as has been seen in multiple different discussions, on multiple subjects(where no more than insults are typically given and has resulted in warnings from the mods for two of them) results in much worse for you.

Such arrogance in these trolling comments, trying to defend your own callousness. Step over children as you fight your way off.

I don't think anyone remotely professional here; supports for one second risking anyone's life by getting their stuff.

Reports FWIW says the cabin was evacuated in 55 seconds.

Easy solution: Lockable overhead bins. Case closed.

Sorry all, I can only hear the screaming........

Lol... again you are putting words in his mouth he never said.

He never said or mentioned children and I doubt highly any children would reach up to try to get their luggage out of an overhead bin.

He said he would not be delayed by passengers reaching above in the overhead bins. One as to assume an adult not a young child which could always be moved out of the way easily.

As for the lockable overheads it’s an ongoing discussion but just think of all the extra weight, the extra certification and so on.

Also in a panicked situation assuming the overheads become locked, what makes you think that these idiots would not try to open them anyway wasting even more time to evacuate?
---------- ADS -----------
  

User avatar
rookiepilot
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1511
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:50 pm

Re: Sukhoi Superjet on fire Moscow

Post by rookiepilot » Mon May 06, 2019 3:12 pm

Jet Jockey wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:18 pm

He never said or mentioned children and I doubt highly any children would reach up to try to get their luggage out of an overhead bin.
Doesn't sound to me like anything would stop the heroes of AvCan.
Exhibit A:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4TuEWtXBT_0


There are heroes -- like in this article below -- a 22 year old flight attendant-- died helping people from the back of the plane.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/0 ... -airliner/

Another article says....7 of the bodies were charred beyond recognition.... :shock:
---------- ADS -----------
  
Last edited by rookiepilot on Mon May 06, 2019 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

goingnowherefast
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1651
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:24 am

Re: Sukhoi Superjet on fire Moscow

Post by goingnowherefast » Mon May 06, 2019 3:26 pm

Lock the bins with the seatbelt sign. Not supposed to be in there anyway.

Once that becomes common knowledge, people will stop trying to open them.
---------- ADS -----------
  

pelmet
Rank 11
Rank 11
Posts: 4132
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:48 pm

Re: Sukhoi Superjet on fire Moscow

Post by pelmet » Mon May 06, 2019 6:53 pm

Jet Jockey wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:18 pm
Lol... again you are putting words in his mouth he never said.

Sadly, that has happened repeatedly while also hurling insults and adding no useful information. Hardly a way to intelligently win an argument but for some I guess that just isn't possible.

I suppose if one disagreed with my idea, they could state what they would do in the discussed situation that has been repeatedly happening during evacuations due to fires. Maybe you will reach for your Russian-English dictionary and start searching to find out how to say...."Excuse me sir, you are in the way"
---------- ADS -----------
  

User avatar
AirFrame
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1957
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Sidney, BC
Contact:

Re: Sukhoi Superjet on fire Moscow

Post by AirFrame » Tue May 07, 2019 6:21 am

rookiepilot wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 3:12 pm
Another article says....7 of the bodies were charred beyond recognition.... :shock:
Maybe less shocking if you consider that they would have been dead long before that level of charring occurred.
---------- ADS -----------
  

Donald
Rank 10
Rank 10
Posts: 2144
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:34 am
Location: Canada

Re: Sukhoi Superjet on fire Moscow

Post by Donald » Tue May 07, 2019 8:24 am

Interesting the knee-jerk reactions to this crash to:

A). Ban the Sukhoi SuperJet.

B). Award medals to the flight crew for heroically landing and initiating the evacuation.
---------- ADS -----------
  

Meatservo
Rank 10
Rank 10
Posts: 2430
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:07 pm
Location: Negative sequencial vortex

Re: Sukhoi Superjet on fire Moscow

Post by Meatservo » Tue May 07, 2019 8:37 am

Donald wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 8:24 am
Interesting the knee-jerk reactions to this crash to:

A). Ban the Sukhoi SuperJet.

B). Award medals to the flight crew for heroically landing and initiating the evacuation.
It would be nice to establish whether or not the evacuation was made necessary BY the flight crew's landing, before giving them any medals. Seems to me the cabin crew distinguished themselves, and I hope the flight crew did too. I think the important thing to find out is what damage the lightning strike inflicted on the plane's controllability and what this contributed to the horrible landing that caused the fire. Before we start handing out medals.
---------- ADS -----------
  
If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself

ikarus
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:04 pm

Re: Sukhoi Superjet on fire Moscow

Post by ikarus » Wed May 08, 2019 6:43 am

Is it me, or does it look like the engines (or at least starboard one) was still running during the evacuation video?? It seems like major flames are shooting out from the back, although it's hard to see, since the entire half of aircraft was burning..
---------- ADS -----------
  

Alav
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:20 am

Re: Sukhoi Superjet on fire Moscow

Post by Alav » Wed May 08, 2019 7:10 am

goingnowherefast wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 3:26 pm
Lock the bins with the seatbelt sign. Not supposed to be in there anyway.

Once that becomes common knowledge, people will stop trying to open them.
Hahaha, no then they'll delay longer as they try to use anything in reach to pry open and argue with the flight crew that they're not leaving without their carry-on.
---------- ADS -----------
  

User avatar
rookiepilot
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1511
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:50 pm

Re: Sukhoi Superjet on fire Moscow

Post by rookiepilot » Thu May 09, 2019 7:06 pm

https://www.economist.com/gulliver/2019 ... i-superjet

If we can stop these important threads from being highjacked ---- idiot pax certainly didn't cause this crash -- the more important questions revolve around:

Safety issues with this jet?

Why didn't the flight crew dump fuel?

Why would an aircraft go up in flames like that, even after a hard landing?
---------- ADS -----------
  

plhought
Rank 6
Rank 6
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:02 am
Location: Calgary

Re: Sukhoi Superjet on fire Moscow

Post by plhought » Thu May 09, 2019 7:31 pm

I doubt the SSJ has any facilities to jettison fuel.

Let's be honest - the pilot completely stuffed the landing even if in 'Direct' law (also newsflash - every Airbus landing is in Direct law below 50ft anyways - I imagine the Sukhoi is similar).

Typical Russian disastrous conclusion that probably could have been solved by slowing the f down and a little bit of CRM
---------- ADS -----------
  

bald seagull
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:59 pm

Re: Sukhoi Superjet on fire Moscow

Post by bald seagull » Thu May 09, 2019 10:32 pm

59768469_10219758125009002_6877244240154329088_n.jpg
59768469_10219758125009002_6877244240154329088_n.jpg (39.42 KiB) Viewed 880 times
---------- ADS -----------
  

Heliian
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1512
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:14 pm

Re: Sukhoi Superjet on fire Moscow

Post by Heliian » Fri May 10, 2019 4:11 am

bald seagull wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:32 pm
59768469_10219758125009002_6877244240154329088_n.jpg
The smoke is the killer.

Selfish assholes abound around the world, generally the flying public are a bunch of idiots. This grabbing of the carryon during an evacuation is never going to be fixed. Throw in panic from the rest of the passengers who didn't bother to pay attention to the safety briefing or their surroundings and I'm surprised anyone made it off.
---------- ADS -----------
  

pelmet
Rank 11
Rank 11
Posts: 4132
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:48 pm

Re: Sukhoi Superjet on fire Moscow

Post by pelmet » Fri May 10, 2019 3:15 pm

rookiepilot wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 7:06 pm
https://www.economist.com/gulliver/2019 ... i-superjet

If we can stop these important threads from being highjacked ---- idiot pax certainly didn't cause this crash -- the more important questions revolve around:

Safety issues with this jet?

Why didn't the flight crew dump fuel?

Why would an aircraft go up in flames like that, even after a hard landing?
bald seagull wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:32 pm
59768469_10219758125009002_6877244240154329088_n.jpg
Heliian wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 4:11 am
Selfish assholes abound around the world, generally the flying public are a bunch of idiots. This grabbing of the carryon during an evacuation is never going to be fixed. Throw in panic from the rest of the passengers who didn't bother to pay attention to the safety briefing or their surroundings and I'm surprised anyone made it off.

Stop HIGHjacking the thread guys. The reason for more pax dying post-crash than there should have been has nothing to do with the accident and kids might get trampled if we discuss it. We need to figure out "important things" like why a plane would go up in flames after a hard landing. And maybe how to spell HIGHjack. :roll: Ahhh, the joys of rookies posting on a professional pilot thread.
---------- ADS -----------
  

TeePeeCreeper
Rank 7
Rank 7
Posts: 617
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:25 pm
Location: in the bush

Re: Sukhoi Superjet on fire Moscow

Post by TeePeeCreeper » Fri May 10, 2019 3:28 pm

pelmet wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:15 pm
rookiepilot wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 7:06 pm
https://www.economist.com/gulliver/2019 ... i-superjet

If we can stop these important threads from being highjacked ---- idiot pax certainly didn't cause this crash -- the more important questions revolve around:

Safety issues with this jet?

Why didn't the flight crew dump fuel?

Why would an aircraft go up in flames like that, even after a hard landing?
bald seagull wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:32 pm
59768469_10219758125009002_6877244240154329088_n.jpg
Heliian wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 4:11 am
Selfish assholes abound around the world, generally the flying public are a bunch of idiots. This grabbing of the carryon during an evacuation is never going to be fixed. Throw in panic from the rest of the passengers who didn't bother to pay attention to the safety briefing or their surroundings and I'm surprised anyone made it off.

Stop HIGHjacking the thread guys. The reason for more pax dying post-crash than there should have been has nothing to do with the accident and kids might get trampled if we discuss it. We need to figure out "important things" like why a plane would go up in flames after a hard landing. And maybe how to spell HIGHjack. :roll: Ahhh, the joys of rookies posting on a professional pilot thread.

This so called “pro” thinks you to be a sad person.

I’m also glad to not associate with someone that wouldn’t help their fellow passenger but rather advocate assaulting them instead.

Yeah, I’m looking at you Pelmet.

Advocating trampling on your fellow seat mates while the seatbelt sign is on?!?

Who’s the “pro” now and why does that even matter?


TPC
---------- ADS -----------
  
Last edited by TeePeeCreeper on Fri May 10, 2019 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pelmet
Rank 11
Rank 11
Posts: 4132
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:48 pm

Re: Sukhoi Superjet on fire Moscow

Post by pelmet » Fri May 10, 2019 3:38 pm

TeePeeCreeper wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:28 pm
pelmet wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:15 pm
rookiepilot wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 7:06 pm
https://www.economist.com/gulliver/2019 ... i-superjet

If we can stop these important threads from being highjacked ---- idiot pax certainly didn't cause this crash -- the more important questions revolve around:

Safety issues with this jet?

Why didn't the flight crew dump fuel?

Why would an aircraft go up in flames like that, even after a hard landing?
bald seagull wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:32 pm
59768469_10219758125009002_6877244240154329088_n.jpg
Heliian wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 4:11 am
Selfish assholes abound around the world, generally the flying public are a bunch of idiots. This grabbing of the carryon during an evacuation is never going to be fixed. Throw in panic from the rest of the passengers who didn't bother to pay attention to the safety briefing or their surroundings and I'm surprised anyone made it off.

Stop HIGHjacking the thread guys. The reason for more pax dying post-crash than there should have been has nothing to do with the accident and kids might get trampled if we discuss it. We need to figure out "important things" like why a plane would go up in flames after a hard landing. And maybe how to spell HIGHjack. :roll: Ahhh, the joys of rookies posting on a professional pilot thread.

This so called “pro” thinks you to be a sad person.

I’m also glad to not associate with someone that wouldn’t help their fellow passenger but rather advocate assaulting them instead.

Yeah, that’s you. Advocating trampling on your fellow seat mates while the seatbelt is on.

Who’s the “pro” now and why does that even matter?


TPC
Hey, there's a good one. Your airliner is on fire. A pax is blocking many people from escaping because they are trying to get their luggage. As seconds go by, more and more of the blocked pax will die and TPC is advocating to "help their fellow passenger". Maybe you could help all the passengers get their bags. Thanks buddy, my other bag is near the back, could you go against the flow and get that bag too.

Oh well, there are always a few who defend drunk drivers, criminals, etc as the victims.
---------- ADS -----------
  

TeePeeCreeper
Rank 7
Rank 7
Posts: 617
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:25 pm
Location: in the bush

Re: Sukhoi Superjet on fire Moscow

Post by TeePeeCreeper » Fri May 10, 2019 5:29 pm

pelmet wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:38 pm
TeePeeCreeper wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:28 pm
pelmet wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:15 pm







Stop HIGHjacking the thread guys. The reason for more pax dying post-crash than there should have been has nothing to do with the accident and kids might get trampled if we discuss it. We need to figure out "important things" like why a plane would go up in flames after a hard landing. And maybe how to spell HIGHjack. :roll: Ahhh, the joys of rookies posting on a professional pilot thread.

This so called “pro” thinks you to be a sad person.

I’m also glad to not associate with someone that wouldn’t help their fellow passenger but rather advocate assaulting them instead.

Yeah, that’s you. Advocating trampling on your fellow seat mates while the seatbelt is on.

Who’s the “pro” now and why does that even matter?


TPC
Hey, there's a good one. Your airliner is on fire. A pax is blocking many people from escaping because they are trying to get their luggage. As seconds go by, more and more of the blocked pax will die and TPC is advocating to "help their fellow passenger". Maybe you could help all the passengers get their bags. Thanks buddy, my other bag is near the back, could you go against the flow and get that bag too.

Oh well, there are always a few who defend drunk drivers, criminals, etc as the victims.
Wow. Just wow.

Left speechless,

TPC
---------- ADS -----------
  

pelmet
Rank 11
Rank 11
Posts: 4132
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:48 pm

Re: Sukhoi Superjet on fire Moscow

Post by pelmet » Sat May 11, 2019 1:48 am

TeePeeCreeper wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 5:29 pm
pelmet wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:38 pm
TeePeeCreeper wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:28 pm



This so called “pro” thinks you to be a sad person.

I’m also glad to not associate with someone that wouldn’t help their fellow passenger but rather advocate assaulting them instead.

Yeah, that’s you. Advocating trampling on your fellow seat mates while the seatbelt is on.

Who’s the “pro” now and why does that even matter?


TPC
Hey, there's a good one. Your airliner is on fire. A pax is blocking many people from escaping because they are trying to get their luggage. As seconds go by, more and more of the blocked pax will die and TPC is advocating to "help their fellow passenger". Maybe you could help all the passengers get their bags. Thanks buddy, my other bag is near the back, could you go against the flow and get that bag too.

Oh well, there are always a few who defend drunk drivers, criminals, etc as the victims.
Wow. Just wow.

Left speechless,

TPC
What about being left postless?

Anyways, back to responding to thoughtful posts...

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=aOnbL_1557230227

Here is a video of the accident. A passenger is obviously in distress. One has to wonder if that pax took in some extra breaths of smoke because of the person in front of them that blocking the exit to get that large piece of luggage that can be seen on the ground nearby.Must be important stuff in it.
---------- ADS -----------
  

Post Reply

Return to “Accidents, Incidents & Overdue Aircraft”