Another Norseman...gone

Topics related to accidents, incidents & over due aircraft should be placed in this forum.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

cncpc
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: Another Norseman...gone

Post by cncpc »

corethatthermal wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:43 pm
This cracker is going to get someone killed. I don't think that requires any explanation.
Care to tell me what is wrong with the post i made?
I don't believe you have any commercial flying experience.
I don't believe you have graduated from your parents basement suit either !
No, I don't care to. It just gives you cred. You missed the part about "I don't think that requires any explanation".

You're a fucking head case and you shouldn't be allowed around airplanes. For starters.
---------- ADS -----------

Good judgment comes from experience. Experience often comes from bad judgment.
shimmydampner
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by shimmydampner »

corethatthermal wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:43 pm I don't believe you have graduated from your parents basement suit either !
Well, now I don't believe you've graduated highschool if you don't know the difference between a suit and a suite.
So, of the 3000 hours on your unsolicited resume you posted, how much of that was in commercial ops?

corethatthermal
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by corethatthermal »

You're not that geezer towing a Nanking at Oliver airport, are you?
Its a Nanchang CJ6A not a Nanking and that old geezer is Walt, a nice and capable guy, the other Nan owner is Paul, the airport manager, a fine gentleman!

I am neither of these folks and your ignorance is showing in spades!

corethatthermal
Rank 5
Rank 5

Well,
now I don't believe you've graduated highschool if you don't know the difference between a suit and a suite.
So, of the 3000 hours on your unsolicited resume you posted, how much of that was in commercial ops?
A basement suit is a piece of clothing you wear when you are living in the basement, usually something your parents gave you ! :lol:
A suite is something east indians love a LOT !

The vast majority is commercial but on 1 private trip, I put more time on a plane than you likely have in TT. ( 10,000 miles , 100 hours and 2 weeks in a nordo hand start C-120) :wink:

corethatthermal
Rank 5
Rank 5

No, I don't care to. It just gives you cred. You missed the part about "I don't think that requires any explanation".
You have no proof and cannot back up anything you say ! I bet you are a flight sim wannabe on crack in your mammas basement wearing a flight SUIT ! :P

Rooster69
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Rooster69 »

Moderators? Someone calling for moderators?

I sure don’t agree with what some people write . I might have a polar opposite view of some folks. But god damn I’ll fight for your Right to write whatever the hell you want. This is not China, nor North Korea.

cncpc
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by cncpc »

corethatthermal wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:25 pm
You're not that geezer towing a Nanking at Oliver airport, are you?
Its a Nanchang CJ6A not a Nanking and that old geezer is Walt, a nice and capable guy, the other Nan owner is Paul, the airport manager, a fine gentleman!

I am neither of these folks and your ignorance is showing in spades!
So Walt and Paul know who you are?

cncpc
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by cncpc »

Rooster69 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:26 am Moderators? Someone calling for moderators?

I sure don’t agree with what some people write . I might have a polar opposite view of some folks. But god damn I’ll fight for your Right to write whatever the hell you want. This is not China, nor North Korea.
That's why they have moderators. This is an aviation forum. It contains some posters who are inexperienced in flying and vulnerable to being led into danger by the type of drivel this preposterous gobshite is spewing. I doubt there is anyone here who thinks this is China or North Korea.

cncpc
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by cncpc »

corethatthermal wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:35 pm
You have no proof and cannot back up anything you say ! I bet you are a flight sim wannabe on crack in your mammas basement wearing a flight SUIT ! :P
Nobody is blinking. Especially the pilots you fantasize about being.

Proof of what? Your own posts back up what I and others say.

corethatthermal
Rank 5
Rank 5

Has anyone in the float world tried backside power approaches to a glassy then transition to front side approach by adding power and be immediately onto the glassy approach profile for your A/C ?
This is what, 4 pages later, got me in trouble with the thought police and the PC snowflakes like cncpc. It was a QUESTION, like "has anyone landed a plane on its back safely". ( They have , it was an airshow act) BUT do you think Mr. 50 Hr. wonder is going to strap a set of wheels on the top of the wings and try this stunt tomorrow?
Has anyone flown a plane through a hurricane intentionally? Will you ? since I asked the question?

Has anyone taken off with ice , frost or snow on the wings? Asking THAT question is gonna get a lot of people killed, I am sure of that !
BTW, anyone who has been around since the 8 track player has most likely done a take-off or flown with contaminants on the wing. Can it be done safely? Am i allowed to comment on my own question? Of course, I would NOT condone, suggest, encourage or force ANYONE to take-off with any contaminants on the wing!
Are we now in Iran or Canadistan where speaking the truth or asking questions WILL get you killed or imprisoned.

corethatthermal
Rank 5
Rank 5

So Walt and Paul know who you are?
Thats none of your F______ business, Your attempt at doxing and defamatory remarks were met with failure before so I suggest you keep this conversation on an anonymous forum free from personal libel and insinuation!

jakeandelwood
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by jakeandelwood »

corethatthermal wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:28 pm Laminar I suppose you have inspected any or all of the airplanes I have sold or inspected or signed off? Where is your proof?
As far as criticizing Christianity, Are you a christian or do you know the doctrines of various denominations to be able to speak with some authority?
Maybe when you have an ounce of proof of anything, you can come on here and blow smoke rings up my arse ! :D
IF you think the progression of Canadians and Canada is a wonderful thing, just look around you and look at who you elected.

Do you want a work report of the C-182 to know how much was put into the plane and how thoroughly it was inspected? I was confident enough to fly it back from the Pemberton area at night to Oliver with my family after its third test flight after major inspection and every accessory and cylinder removed/repaired etc. Would you be able to do that with your bicycle? :wink:
Pemberton at night single engine?!? Jesus. Pemberton doesn't even have lights but since you said "area" I guess you took off just before dark, but man, maybe, just maybe on a clear, full moon night, but not me.

C.W.E.
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by C.W.E. »

Pemberton at night single engine?!? Jesus. Pemberton doesn't even have lights but since you said "area" I guess you took off just before dark, but man, maybe, just maybe on a clear, full moon night, but not me.
Not me either, I will not fly single engine aircraft outside the airport circuit at night, especially over mountains.

And I will not fly single engine airplanes over water beyond gliding distance of land.

shimmydampner
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by shimmydampner »

corethatthermal wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:31 pm
The vast majority is commercial but on 1 private trip, I put more time on a plane than you likely have in TT. ( 10,000 miles , 100 hours and 2 weeks in a nordo hand start C-120) :wink:
Oh wow! Tell me more, I'm almost ready to believe in your theories!

C.W.E.
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by C.W.E. »

corethatthermal wrote: ↑Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:31 pm

The vast majority is commercial but on 1 private trip, I put more time on a plane than you likely have in TT. ( 10,000 miles , 100 hours and 2 weeks in a nordo hand start C-120)
Tell us more, that means you averaged over seven hours of flying time per day, every day.

corethatthermal
Rank 5
Rank 5

Ask first before one judges !
I flew up from YVR area to pemberton area, then to YVR area, then to CAU3

Did I say I landed or took off from Pemberton?

corethatthermal
Rank 5
Rank 5

Tell us more, that means you averaged over seven hours of flying time per day, every day.
The trip was from Ontario, to Oshkosh, to the west coast area of the USA, to BC, inland to castlegar, then to Tofino, back to the interior, to the northwest, towards watson lake, to Inuvik via the dempster highway, up to tuk, to alberta via the Mackenzie river, throughout alberta and the west, east to ontario through marathon and north bay ontario. It was 100 hrs in the logbook I am extrapolating , given the C-120 will cruise at 100 mph , single person. The 2 weeks may have been longer, I cannot remember exactly. My apologies if the 2 weeks were closer to 3 weeks but I was likely flying only 5-7 hrs. per day . I had a write-up in the COPA magazine at the time ( points west ) But they deleted the interesting parts (GRRRR ) I found the original manuscript 6-8 days ago !

PilotDAR
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by PilotDAR »

I accept that Core flew an excellent and very long distance cross country in a modest plane. I've done a number of them, and learned a lot. I accept that core has flown in the Pemberton area at night. Okay, doable, though more risk. I've flown there, and under good conditions am comfortable day flying there. I genuinely complement any pilot who flies extended cross country flights in modest planes, a great experience building thing to do.

But that experience cannot be extrapolated into promoting or seeming to encourage odd procedures, which deviate from the industry norms intended to assure the most safe operations. Taking risks is a part of flying, but mentoring less risk, or simply avoiding risky operations is our responsibility as experienced pilots.

Experienced pilots have each had their "moments", the key is to learn from and suppress these events to prevent repeat, not to stir up interest in different procedures with more risk. With our hard earned, more risky experience under our belt, we promote safe flying.

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

Rooster69 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:26 am Moderators? Someone calling for moderators?

You don't have a right to do whatever you want on an internet forum. You agree to abide by the rules when you sign up, and that includes possibly having posts removed by moderators. Free speech doesn't apply in this situation.

Rooster69
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Rooster69 »

Asking for posts to be removed because you don’t like what a person says is not the same as removing defamatory or slanderous posts.

The wealth of experience and knowledge expressed by other, more eloquent posters, far outweigh, in my opinion, the silly and dangerous techniques brought up on this topic thread. A good discussion is a good discussion. Asking others to be silenced because enough don’t agree with them is a slippery slope.

Return to “Accidents, Incidents & Overdue Aircraft”