VIDEO : Student Pilot Crashes the Cessna on touchdown (Nov 2019)

Topics related to accidents, incidents & over due aircraft should be placed in this forum.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

PilotDAR
Rank 11
Rank 11

Re: VIDEO : Student Pilot Crashes the Cessna on touchdown (Nov 2019)

Post by PilotDAR »

As a moderator you should fully understand and support a higher standard of posts.
Yes... But I'm not a mod here. Were I to be, I would have cleaned out every post with racism in it, and maybe banned real offenders for a couple of days. If you don't like a racist post, report it, rather than fueling the discussion. Then you'll be holding the higher standard too!

I've seen a number of people of my race, gender and age range do some remarkably stupid things in planes! As a matter of fact, most of the stupid things I've seen done in planes were in the afore mentioned group. When I have flown on other continents, I have been refreshed seeing pilot professionalism often. When I have flown with pilots of the other gender, I have been very pleased with professionalism. It's not a race nor gender thing..... It's about skill and professionalism....
---------- ADS -----------

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

rookiepilot wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:41 pm
Inverted2 wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:35 am Could it be the child of an Asiana Airlines pilot?
ROOSTER,

I didn't bring racism into it.

This comment did. As do the many racist comments on the YouTube video. Have you read the comments?

Once that video is posted here, racism was brought onto the thread, and endorsed as just fine.

It's not.
I brought Asiana airlines up because of the similarities of wrecking a perfectly good plane while landing in perfectly nice weather. I think youre the racist for bringing it up. You trolls scour the internet with your SJW B.S. just looking to stir things up. You must love it when the sportsball teams get all political before their games.

Let’s Go Brandon
rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rookiepilot »

Inverted2 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:05 pm
rookiepilot wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:41 pm
Inverted2 wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:35 am Could it be the child of an Asiana Airlines pilot?
ROOSTER,

I didn't bring racism into it.

This comment did. As do the many racist comments on the YouTube video. Have you read the comments?

Once that video is posted here, racism was brought onto the thread, and endorsed as just fine.

It's not.
I brought Asiana airlines up because of the similarities of wrecking a perfectly good plane while landing in perfectly nice weather. I think youre the racist for bringing it up. You trolls scour the internet with your SJW B.S. just looking to stir things up. You must love it when the sportsball teams get all political before their games.
I see.
There are other forums for you. Not hard to find.

And yup, I support the basketball players too.
Don't like it, don't watch. They aren't your slaves.

Last edited by rookiepilot on Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rooster69
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Rooster69 »

Rookie,

You are the one who brought up racism here. You brought it up on the first reply to the original poster.

Maybe you could go to the other forums out there.

rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rookiepilot »

albertdesalvo wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:15 pm
I think he was referring to the smartass racist comments on the Youtube video.
[/quote]

Dh8Classic
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Dh8Classic »

Exactly, so get lost and go on Youtube instead of ruining this thread.

Moderators, please ban.

Return to “Accidents, Incidents & Overdue Aircraft”