Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Sky_Conqueror
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Perimeter aviation vs transwest air? Help

Post by Sky_Conqueror »

Avoid these two like the plague. As many have stated, regardless of how the Aviation industry is...the wait is fairly long. Everyone I know that went through there did a good 2 years AVERAGE. The people that tell you 6 months to a year....well I still yet to have confirmations from more than 5 guys.

They put you in key positions. So within those 2 years...you become very good at your job assigned by them. And of course...if you don't find anything better...you will force yourself to be good if not the best at what you do. So to keep a good standing for management. And that's how they get you in the never-ending vicious circle.
---------- ADS -----------

Yycaviator
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Perimeter aviation vs transwest air? Help

Post by Yycaviator »

Where does this mind set of "i work on the ramp I am entitled to a flying job" come from? Perimeter has never done bad to anyone who worked hard, and prepared for their flight line check.

Beer pong and using your company provided study material as coasters will NOT get you a flight line job and that is the way it should be.

That company has made great pilots who fly for every major in the country.
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Employment Forum”