Apprentice Pilot

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

glorifieddriver
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Apprentice Pilot

Post by glorifieddriver »

Oh come on guys, really!? You are judging a company based on the title of their entry level job?? Wasaya has some of the best working conditions for a young lad looking to gain some experience. I was once that Apprentice Pilot. Got to an airplane within 3 months and flew over 250 hours in the summer. I've since moved on to much bigger better things but even if I didn't I would be logging quite a bit of multi turbine time in the 1900. Most Wasaya guys get into 705 jobs with ease. And as far as pay goes it was very good for a first job. I recommend anyone able to get in there to take the opportunity.

GD
---------- ADS -----------

Blueontop
Rank 6
Rank 6

Re: Apprentice Pilot

Post by Blueontop »

glorifieddriver wrote:Oh come on guys, really!? You are judging a company based on the title of their entry level job?? Wasaya has some of the best working conditions for a young lad looking to gain some experience. I was once that Apprentice Pilot. Got to an airplane within 3 months and flew over 250 hours in the summer. I've since moved on to much bigger better things but even if I didn't I would be logging quite a bit of multi turbine time in the 1900. Most Wasaya guys get into 705 jobs with ease. And as far as pay goes it was very good for a first job. I recommend anyone able to get in there to take the opportunity.

GD
+1

Didn't go that route and I would be the last guy to recommend the ramp but from my personal experience Wasaya has a very fair system for low-time pilots. My point being they are not looking to screw anyone via the ramp route and if you have half a brain you will get to fly and generally sooner rather than later!
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Employment Forum”