Wasaya Dash 8 Capt

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

170 to xray
Rank 3
Rank 3

Wasaya Dash 8 Capt

Post by 170 to xray »

I have a few questions for anyone in the know. Is Wasaya a long term career company? Will they be around in 10 years? What is the salary for a dec captain on the Dash?

Anything else anyone wants to add, feel free.

Thanks
---------- ADS -----------

flyinhigh
Rank 10
Rank 10

Re: Wasaya Dash 8 Capt

Post by flyinhigh »

All I know is pay starts at 78k and works up to 112k.

As for the rest I am not to sure, however I have always been skeptical about how long they will be around.

170 to xray
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by 170 to xray »

Thank you for the response and the messages. Doesn't look like this is an option for me right now. Thanks again.

flyinhigh
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by flyinhigh »

If you're thinking of Thunder Bay for a base, than you may want to consider something like North Star. Earlier this year they were purchased by the northwest company and a mass expansion was undertaken with the purchase's of ATR's and expansion of everything else. There is the ability to fly anything from a caravan to a ATR72 or DC-3, however you will certainly work for you money.

If I personally was to make a move, it would probably be to them or maybe Porter since they are starting the YQT base in January.

Air.Field
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Air.Field »

For YQT base, Porter would be the obvious choice. They just recently advertised DEC for YQT and YTZ bases.

Return to “Employment Forum”