Ggn recruiter ad.

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

gtanorth
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Ggn recruiter ad.

Post by gtanorth »

LongPaws wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:06 am According to my former roommate who works there and published by the company

in 2017 GGN lost 112 pilots, of which only 17 went to AC. The rest went to Jazz, encore/WJ, SW, Transat, corporate etc...

The majority left BEFORE they received a PFO. Once their co-workers started getting PFOs, they figured out that the carrot is rotten and there is no point staying. Currently I hear the PFO rate has slowed down, and management has renegotiated a new PML deal with AC. Majority of the candidates going from the RJ to AC, very few from the beech. Management is still limiting movement from the Beech to the RJ.

Supposedly they are doing an in-company survey asking about working conditions and such. Here's hoping that the company is genuinely going to listen and value the results. I really feel for the pilots out there hope things get better.

All that sounds right except the part which explains why 2017 only saw 17 to AC which was due to the deal between AC and Jazz on PML 1 and the desire for AC to finish the list. Sooooo 2017 was a bad year for AGL pilots to AC. AC and AGL have a new agreement where AC will take about 80 - 100 pilots from Agl this year, they have a new CPA agreement which spells out how this will happen.

I would also take the info about non-PFO with a big grain of salt. Leaving before you had your shot at AC would be a very type-B personality thing to do with the exception of pilots going to Encore. But Jazz, no way, not unless the guy simply didn't have any post-secondary then sure, why not.

The new PML will be out this month, maybe next month the way AC works but I hear there will be a lot of changes. I think the days of Express jumping will be over and I hear it will no longer be seniority based.
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Employment Forum”