Swoop then Asia?

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Jia
Rank 0
Rank 0

Swoop then Asia?

Post by Jia »

I have heard through a recent Asian recruiter Swoop may not be a pathway to Asian carriers. He mentioned to friend that integrity is big issue with a Chinese carriers and that one would be advised Not to follow that road? He would not advise. Has any other pilot in my position heard a similiear comment from agencies? Should I avoid my Swoop interview this case?

Thank you
Jia
---------- ADS -----------

Blueontop
Rank 6
Rank 6

Re: Swoop then Asia?

Post by Blueontop »

You should avoid your swoop interview for many reasons this just being one more reason in the bucket...
In case you need one more 🤨

Swoop:
The anal sweat that usually results from a long, strenuous workout. It smells like poop, but lacks the color and consistency.
“After finishing the 10k, my undershorts were laden with swoop.”

It smells like an airline yet lacks the amazing working conditions and wages we have come to expect in Canada

Torresdenochea
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Torresdenochea »

“Anal sweat” LOL

Last edited by Torresdenochea on Tue May 01, 2018 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noo
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Noo »

Heh nice try.

Torresdenochea
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Torresdenochea »

Noo wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 1:43 pmHeh nice try.
Iz only smellz

Zaibatsu
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Zaibatsu »

Team teal mainliners have to have someone to make fun of. What is it, like 16 years for an upgrade now?

short bus
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by short bus »

"amazing working conditions and wages we have come to expect in Canada" LOL

JohnnyHotRocks
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by JohnnyHotRocks »

Yes the blacklist now not only applies in Canada, but in Asia as well...get serious :roll:

sicamore
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by sicamore »

Jia wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:43 am I have heard through a recent Asian recruiter Swoop may not be a pathway to Asian carriers. He mentioned to friend that integrity is big issue with a Chinese carriers and that one would be advised Not to follow that road? He would not advise. Has any other pilot in my position heard a similiear comment from agencies? Should I avoid my Swoop interview this case?
What a crock. It may be difficult to believe but few foreigners have heard of WestJet outside of Canada let alone a blacklist of some carrier called swoop.

c:/run removeheadfromarse.exe

Noo
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Noo »

Well Lil Pump's hit song was a WestJet diss track.

Wacko
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Wacko »

It would be interesting to see the posts about WestJet when it first started... Was this forum around? I bet it sounded very similar.
Middle East and Asian airlines are parking aircraft due to lack of crew. I'm sure they care about swoop. I bet Air Canada, Transat and Sunwing will hire you from swoop if they need the people and you interview well.

Every war when it comes, or before it comes, is represented not as a war but as an act of self-defense against a homicidal maniac. George Orwell
Disclaimer: The above post was not meant to offend anyone.
telex
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by telex »

Jia wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:43 am I have heard through a recent Asian recruiter Swoop may not be a pathway to Asian carriers. He mentioned to friend that integrity is big issue with a Chinese carriers and that one would be advised Not to follow that road? He would not advise. Has any other pilot in my position heard a similiear comment from agencies? Should I avoid my Swoop interview this case?

Thank you
Jia
Tell the captain checking you he can't smoke in the flightdeck. See how your next sim goes when he shows up. Did you mention something about integrity? Go to swoop and be worry free.

Liberalism itself as a religion where its tenets cannot be proven, but provides a sense of moral rectitude at no real cost.
sicamore
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by sicamore »

So obviously some lame attempt from the OP to try to stop people from applying for swoop.

Zaibatsu
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Zaibatsu »

Let’s not forget too that the fastest way to Air Canada is Westjet Encore. Morals go out the window when you have to fill seats. Where is Air Canada’s union? Not looking out for Jazzers that are getting screwed.

Eric Janson
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Eric Janson »

Thank you
Jia
Integrity is just another 9 letter word in Asia.

Always fly a stable approach - it's the only stability you'll find in this business
flyinhigh
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by flyinhigh »

Blueontop wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 12:58 pm You should avoid your swoop interview for many reasons this just being one more reason in the bucket...
In case you need one more 🤨

Swoop:
The anal sweat that usually results from a long, strenuous workout. It smells like poop, but lacks the color and consistency.
“After finishing the 10k, my undershorts were laden with swoop.”

It smells like an airline yet lacks the amazing working conditions and wages we have come to expect in Canada
BAHAHAHA,

Return to “Employment Forum”