Kreos Aviation ad

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

CL-Skadoo!
Rank 8
Rank 8

Kreos Aviation ad

Post by CL-Skadoo! »

That's a unique job ad.

Before you apply, consider this.....
It's tempting to embrace the security of a big corporate machine where you don’t have to take responsibility or be accountable for anything but your 6x6 space. For some people that works, but that isn’t us. If you have ever said, “that’s not my job”, then Kreos isn’t for you. We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to jump off the cliff and grow wings on the way down. Someone who says, “I‘ve got this” when crap hits the fan and everyone else is running the other way. Yes. There is hard, stressful, and uncomfortable work involved.
Could the Wright brothers even contemplate the possibilities we are seeing in today’s aviation industry? Back then no one could have guessed the importance of Pilots, Engineers,
and other Aviation Professionals.
Bloomberg magazine ranks the jet engine as the number one world game changer in the last 85-years helping people experience places never imagined and businesses to grow exponentially. Few see the depth of what it takes to ensure the safe operation of an aircraft that moves 500 miles per hour. This isn’t the car and truck industry.
If you've done the hard work to become a professional pilot, a master of aircraft maintenance, or other customer-oriented professional we’re hoping you'll spend a minute to consider working at Kreos Aviation.
We’re talking about someone who truly understands the full range of what an Aviation Professional does: the discipline of attention to detail, the ability to assess and problem solve, and the passion to care about satisfying client needs. All that, plus the eggs to work on things that might not work. To create and change for the benefit of everyone, even if you don’t know who everyone is.
Over the last 6-years, Kreos has changed the landscape of Saskatchewan aviation. We offer a rare customized and confidential experience. There is an undertone of mystery to our business style that is intriguing and draws the curious and unthreatened. As we grow, we will continue to scout exceptional people who are prepared to stand up and make a difference.
In fact, we insist on this.
We know ‘why’ we are here. How we do it is constantly changing based on adding value to our people, our business, our customers, and the community. Everyone’s input and insight is essential. Your portfolio, references, track record, and personality is what we look at when choosing the right person.

Here are some key benefits and requirements:
We pay well and have company benefits. If there is a licence associated to your position, you need it. We are focused on efficiencies and profitability, which come in part from a fun and healthy work environment. We are a small company, obsessed with safety and customer; where everyone has an opportunity (if they choose) to contribute and make a difference. You will need to be flexible enough to work outside the parameters of a standard 5-day, 40-hour work week in order to answer a call or finish what was started. You may need to work weekends and after hours; that’s the nature of our business.
If this fits with you, we hope you contact us. We are always looking for great people who
want to do work that matters.
---------- ADS -----------

Xonga013
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Kreos Aviation ad

Post by Xonga013 »

Im sure after that speech, potential First Officers can expect at least $65,000+ starting wage right? I mean, has to work both ways.

Tubthumper
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Tubthumper »

I don't think the even the Captain makes that. :?:

:rolleyes:
Xonga013
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Xonga013 »

Tubthumper wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:27 am I don't think the even the Captain makes that. :?:
If that’s true, it is very sad.

ConcernedCitizen
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by ConcernedCitizen »

They have posted this ponzi scheme prospectus with several job ads. That has to be one of the most vomit inducing documents I have seen to date in this industry, and it’s a pretty crowded field. I wonder if it has occurred to anyone yet that in this pilot market that piece of drivel is likely chasing away more candidates than its attracting?

Obviously whoever penned that foolishness feels it is a pretty clever piece of prose, and wants to get every mile out of it that they can. I’m pretty sure it came from outside of the flight department, and if I was a Director of Flight Ops or Chief Pilot there, I would certainly “forget” to add this to my job postings.

Remember youngsters, right now is a seller’s market not a buyer’s market and anyone who consistently has to remind you how well they are treating you and how well they are paying you likely isn’t really doing either.

That entire page of text can be summed up as a Reader’s Digest condensed version by, “We’re going to ask you to do some things that aren’t really part of your job, that you don’t really want to do, and that we’re not paying you for but,hey, you get to be part of a cult!”

C.W.E.
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by C.W.E. »

, “We’re going to ask you to do some things that aren’t really part of your job, that you don’t really want to do, and that we’re not paying you for but,hey, you get to be part of a cult!”
The way I read it they have outlined they expect you to be willing to work outside of a regular 40 hour five day job description.

What exactly do you mean by.
We’re going to ask you to do some things that aren’t really part of your job,

Return to “Employment Forum”