Air Georgian

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: ahramin, sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Post Reply
Roadrunnersmother
Rank 4
Rank 4
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu May 17, 2018 1:17 pm

Air Georgian

Post by Roadrunnersmother » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:20 pm

Looking for current info on air Georgian hiring.
---------- ADS -----------
  

Diadem
Rank 8
Rank 8
Posts: 897
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:16 pm
Location: A sigma left of the top of the bell curve

Re: Air Georgian

Post by Diadem » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:32 pm

Roadrunnersmother wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:20 pm
Looking for current info on air Georgian hiring.
They aren't hiring illegal immigrants.
---------- ADS -----------
  

BE02 Driver
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:43 am

Re: Air Georgian

Post by BE02 Driver » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:41 pm

Roadrunnersmother wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:20 pm
Looking for current info on air Georgian hiring.
LOL. Man you are ridiculous.......I'm going to sit back and wait for the TFW headhunter to comment. Alcoholism.........where are you?

I've come to the conclusion that you have to be a troll. I refuse to believe someone as thick as you was capable of obtaining a CPL.
---------- ADS -----------
  

Roadrunnersmother
Rank 4
Rank 4
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu May 17, 2018 1:17 pm

Re: Air Georgian

Post by Roadrunnersmother » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:47 pm

BE02 Driver wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:41 pm
Roadrunnersmother wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:20 pm
Looking for current info on air Georgian hiring.
LOL. Man you are ridiculous.......I'm going to sit back and wait for the TFW headhunter to comment. Alcoholism.........where are you?

I've come to the conclusion that you have to be a troll. I refuse to believe someone as thick as you was capable of obtaining a CPL.
ATPL
---------- ADS -----------
  

Diadem
Rank 8
Rank 8
Posts: 897
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:16 pm
Location: A sigma left of the top of the bell curve

Re: Air Georgian

Post by Diadem » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:57 pm

Roadrunnersmother wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:47 pm
ATPL
If the GGN interviewer asks to see your CPL, I assume you'll walk out of the interview.
---------- ADS -----------
  

Roadrunnersmother
Rank 4
Rank 4
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu May 17, 2018 1:17 pm

Re: Air Georgian

Post by Roadrunnersmother » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:07 pm

Diadem wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:57 pm
Roadrunnersmother wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:47 pm
ATPL
If the GGN interviewer asks to see your CPL, I assume you'll walk out of the interview.
I can't get interview at Georgian yet. Ahmed was all nice to me at first then turned very impolite.
---------- ADS -----------
  

DanWEC
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1583
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:05 pm
Location: 404

Re: Air Georgian

Post by DanWEC » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:58 pm

Roadrunnersmother wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:07 pm
Diadem wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:57 pm
Roadrunnersmother wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:47 pm
ATPL
If the GGN interviewer asks to see your CPL, I assume you'll walk out of the interview.
I can't get interview at Georgian yet. Ahmed was all nice to me at first then turned very impolite.

How could anyone possibly be impolite when they're face to face with a mythical unicorn?

You must be breathtaking.
---------- ADS -----------
  

Roadrunnersmother
Rank 4
Rank 4
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu May 17, 2018 1:17 pm

Re: Air Georgian

Post by Roadrunnersmother » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:39 am

DanWEC wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:58 pm
Roadrunnersmother wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:07 pm
Diadem wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:57 pm

If the GGN interviewer asks to see your CPL, I assume you'll walk out of the interview.
I can't get interview at Georgian yet. Ahmed was all nice to me at first then turned very impolite.

How could anyone possibly be impolite when they're face to face with a mythical unicorn?

You must be breathtaking.
I didn't ask for sarcasm.

Does anyone have up to date information Air Georgian hiring currently?
---------- ADS -----------
  

DanWEC
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1583
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:05 pm
Location: 404

Re: Air Georgian

Post by DanWEC » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:47 am

Last class had 2 leprechauns, a mermaid, and Loch Ness (Obviously a DEC), so I'd say you have a pretty good chance!
---------- ADS -----------
  

goleafsgo
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:13 pm

Re: Air Georgian

Post by goleafsgo » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:59 am

What info could you possibly be looking for about hiring when this website is covered in Air Georgian hiring ads? Click on one and it gives all their hiring requirements. Pretty sure they're hiring all positions right now.
---------- ADS -----------
  

AvifiskAlly
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:42 pm

Re: Air Georgian

Post by AvifiskAlly » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:25 am

goleafsgo wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:59 am
What info could you possibly be looking for about hiring when this website is covered in Air Georgian hiring ads? Click on one and it gives all their hiring requirements. Pretty sure they're hiring all positions right now.
Pool interviews for FO on 1900 and CRJ and hiring DEC CRJ only.
---------- ADS -----------
  

BE02 Driver
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:43 am

Re: Air Georgian

Post by BE02 Driver » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:45 am

Roadrunnersmother wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:07 pm
Diadem wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:57 pm
Roadrunnersmother wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:47 pm
ATPL
If the GGN interviewer asks to see your CPL, I assume you'll walk out of the interview.
I can't get interview at Georgian yet. Ahmed was all nice to me at first then turned very impolite.
Then don't ask questions about the wardrobes. The Narnia turn wasn't public knowledge.

Besides they need 5001 left seat First Officer time minimum. So you don't qualify.
---------- ADS -----------
  

Alcoholism
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 167
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:51 pm

Re: Air Georgian

Post by Alcoholism » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:13 pm

Hi roadrunnersmother. I am the head recruiter for Air Georgian, Ahmend has turned your file over to me personally! As you may or may not have heard (as we try to keep our advertising to a minimum), we are indeed the best path to Air Canada. 100% of pilots at Air Canada today have journeyed through Air Georgian. If this is also your desire, we'd be pleased to hire you.

First, upon completion of your CPL and 250 hrs, you will be considered for our unique pathways program. Here you will eventually get to fly our state of the art Beechcraft 1900 which is very popular among passenger satisfaction for short cummutes.

Please note. We require a copy of your landed immigrant certificate, and your right to work and live in Canada before selection of the above program. If you are unable to furnish said documents we are unfortunately unable to proceed with your application. I would then recommend Encore or Pacific Coastal for you. Best of luck!
---------- ADS -----------
  

BE02 Driver
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:43 am

Re: Air Georgian

Post by BE02 Driver » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:37 pm

Alcoholism wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:13 pm
Hi roadrunnersmother. I am the head recruiter for Air Georgian, Ahmend has turned your file over to me personally! As you may or may not have heard (as we try to keep our advertising to a minimum), we are indeed the best path to Air Canada. 100% of pilots at Air Canada today have journeyed through Air Georgian. If this is also your desire, we'd be pleased to hire you.

First, upon completion of your CPL and 250 hrs, you will be considered for our unique pathways program. Here you will eventually get to fly our state of the art Beechcraft 1900 which is very popular among passenger satisfaction for short cummutes.

Please note. We require a copy of your landed immigrant certificate, and your right to work and live in Canada before selection of the above program. If you are unable to furnish said documents we are unfortunately unable to proceed with your application. I would then recommend Encore or Pacific Coastal for you. Best of luck!
LMFAO
---------- ADS -----------
  

User avatar
Inverted2
Rank 10
Rank 10
Posts: 2121
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2004 7:46 am
Location: Ontario

Re: Air Georgian

Post by Inverted2 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:41 pm

Diadem wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:32 pm
Roadrunnersmother wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:20 pm
Looking for current info on air Georgian hiring.
They aren't hiring illegal immigrants.
Umm the preferred term is irregular immigrants thank you very much. Haven’t you watched enough of the liberal controlled media? :roll:
---------- ADS -----------
  

BE02 Driver
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:43 am

Re: Air Georgian

Post by BE02 Driver » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:36 pm

Inverted2 wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:41 pm
Diadem wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:32 pm
Roadrunnersmother wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:20 pm
Looking for current info on air Georgian hiring.
They aren't hiring illegal immigrants.
Umm the preferred term is irregular immigrants thank you very much. Haven’t you watched enough of the liberal controlled media? :roll:
Irregular immigrant, is that like an immigrant that's constipated?
---------- ADS -----------
  

Post Reply

Return to “Employment Forum”