Captain candidates shall hold an Canadian Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) endorsed for the class and type of aircraft and be deemed acceptable to hold command;
* Total flight time in excess of 5500 hours TT;
* 1000 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on EFIS equipped transport category aircraft or 1000 hours flight time on transport category jet aircraft;
* Previous CARs 705 experience preferred;
* Strong knowledge of the CARs;
* Authorized to live and work in Canada.
* Training experience will be considered as an asset.
* Must hold Canadian Professional Pilot Licence / Medical.
* Must be legally entitled to live and work in Canada.
*Must be able to hold a Crew Visa into the United States of America if not a Canadian Citizen.
Kindly apply via the company website www.skyregional.com under “Careers” link.
Address your curriculum vitae-resume letter to:
Mr. Satesh Ramdeo - Chief Pilot
165 Galaxy Blvd
Etobicoke, ON M9W 6R7
There's Captains at Air Canada with less.
When two newer rouge 767 FOs are they ones up front on a crossing there's likely less total hours between the two of them. With a few hundred people in the back... Over the north Atlantic, in a 767.
Sky is out to lunch.
-the probability of 'entitlement' being mentioned, approaches 1
-one will be accused of using bad airmanship