FlightCrew.ca

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

pt6_driver
Rank 1
Rank 1

FlightCrew.ca

Post by pt6_driver »

Hey guys, I just came across www.flightcrew.ca and they are taking resumes for potential employers across Canada. I just had a look at the website and where you submit your Resume etc, and it looks to me to be a great tool to have your Resume cross more flight ops desks in the near future.

From there writeup

Pilots
We receive inquiries every week from Air Operators that are looking for pilots with a specific skill set or experience for contract and full time opportunities. ​By leaving your resume with us we can pair you with suitable flying opportunities.

Worth a look. I posted my resume there and already received a call checking to see if I was available for a job.

Good Luck everyone!
---------- ADS -----------

Loon-A-Tic
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: FlightCrew.ca

Post by Loon-A-Tic »

Sounds like a good way to have your email release to the global community, standby for CONTINUOUS new ATIS Messages at all time of the day and night

Yycjetdriver
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Yycjetdriver »

Is that the same bunch that got in trouble for copying job adds on here making generic jobs adds trying to weasel there way into the hiring process?

TA/RA
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by TA/RA »

Not the same bunch. Flightcrew.ca is part of Cardinal Aviation. Not getting involved in job adds, no email spamming u less there is a suitable job pairing, everything above board, no email sharing, everything confidential. It truly is a group of (employed) pilots working to try and help both pilots and operators make the most of this crappy time. If anyone wants more details feel free to email info@cardinalaviation.ca

In the meantime get your resume in! You really have nothing to loose.

Having not visited AvCanada in a few years, it’s great to see that the pessimism is still rolling strong. Believe it or not there are still people in this industry that do things because they want to help others for the right reasons.

iflyforpie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by iflyforpie »

Isn’t this the place that sells Navajo experience? Too bad almost every scumbag Ho operator is gone from the south side. Don’t waste your money obtaining what an employer will pay you for.

Pessimism is warranted. There’s always an angle, even if something is offered for nothing.

Geez did I say that....? Or just think it....?
TA/RA
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by TA/RA »

Nope, no Navajo experience for sale. Cardinal does manage a Navajo but it is purely a management arrangement for a private owner. Next concern?

flyindutchman1996
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by flyindutchman1996 »

Wow thanks a lot for this! Writing my INRAT this week and then I’ll be starting the hunt for my first job. Hoping this will be a helpful resource

Caterpillar
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Caterpillar »

flyindutchman1996 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:02 am Wow thanks a lot for this! Writing my INRAT this week and then I’ll be starting the hunt for my first job. Hoping this will be a helpful resource
I don’t want to hit you where it hurts, but it won’t help finding your new job. You will have to go work on the ramp somewhere, or go as a flight instructor.

Sorry pal.

Since I’m flying the King Air, does that qualify me to fly the Queen of the skies?
Yycjetdriver
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Yycjetdriver »

Caterpillar wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:50 pm
flyindutchman1996 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:02 am Wow thanks a lot for this! Writing my INRAT this week and then I’ll be starting the hunt for my first job. Hoping this will be a helpful resource
I don’t want to hit you where it hurts, but it won’t help finding your new job. You will have to go work on the ramp somewhere, or go as a flight instructor.

Sorry pal.
Are working the ramp or instructing not jobs? He never specified what type of job he’d like to use the resource for. If you’re going to be a dick to a stranger for no reason, at least be better at it.

flyindutchman1996
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by flyindutchman1996 »

Sorry pal.
Nothing you could possible say would “hit me where it hurts.” I’ll gladly scrub toilets with a toothbrush if that’s what it takes to get in the air.

Sorry pal

Caterpillar
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Caterpillar »

flyindutchman1996 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:00 pm

Sorry pal.
Nothing you could possible say would “hit me where it hurts.” I’ll gladly scrub toilets with a toothbrush if that’s what it takes to get in the air.

Sorry pal
Glad to read that buddy!

Since I’m flying the King Air, does that qualify me to fly the Queen of the skies?

Return to “Employment Forum”