Capt Shiv Nath

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Darkhorse
Rank 2
Rank 2

Capt Shiv Nath

Post by Darkhorse »

Anyone out there hear of this guy?

He is offering employment and training on the Emb 170 / 737NG. He is trying to recruit people and also asking for an amount of money in order to process the application and security check. I have my opinion on this, but would like to hear from anyone who has received an e-mail from this guy or who has sent money being successful or who has been ripped off..

It is important to get the truth out about potential scammers - The truth will prevail

Thanks
---------- ADS -----------

skybaron
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Capt Shiv Nath

Post by skybaron »

Darkhorse wrote:Anyone out there hear of this guy?

He is offering employment and training on the Emb 170 / 737NG. He is trying to recruit people and also asking for an amount of money in order to process the application and security check. I have my opinion on this, but would like to hear from anyone who has received an e-mail from this guy or who has sent money being successful or who has been ripped off..

It is important to get the truth out about potential scammers - The truth will prevail

Thanks

He must be at a couple of places at the same time..
- sounds like he's driving the "training bond" train. :lol:

hawker driver
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by hawker driver »

Darkhorse wrote: It is important to get the truth out about potential scammers - The truth will prevail

Thanks

I can send you all that I know about him.
I just need you to send me money for postage and then I will e-mail you the info. :smt112

Darkhorse
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Darkhorse »

will that be Pay Pal or Swiss bank account?

pika
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by pika »

You can interpret that however you would like.
akki_elect
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by akki_elect »

Guys,

I have done some research for this Guy, This Guy is 25 year Old Indian Man who pretends to be Capt. Shiv aka Stuart Martin aka Capt Digvijay Singh and his Real name is Anshuman Gautam who uses following Cell No +91-9323690245

One of My friend just had a talk with him and he offered him a Pilot Role for BIMAN Bangladesh and asked USD 1500 as VISA Clearance fees and I believe he has cheated multiple wanna be pilots or established pilots in Canada or Trinidad Tobagoo.

I researched More and found that this has opened two "so called" aviation companies URLs : http://www.findaflightcrew.com and skyline-aviation.com and cheating people by different names:

I also found following webpage about this son of the bitch:

http://www.pprune.org/archive/index.php/t-388896.html

with following details:
---------------------
View Full Version : Scam...Remember Stuart Martin and Skylark Aviation? He's back !

Marant
15th Sep 2009, 08:55
If you don't remember this guy check out these threads from January 12th and 24th...http://www.pprune.org/south-asia-far-ea ... nyone.html http://www.pprune.org/interviews-jobs-s ... ation.html

It's well worth a read.

I've now been offered an A320 F/O positon by a "Chris Guiness"(broad Indian accent), Senior Manager (HR), Skyline Aviation Club. (sounds like Skylark right!)
He wants US$1500 sent by Western Union before I can go for an interview.
I called a Mumbai company by this name and they don't know who he is.
This is the details he sent me for the Western Union transfer...

Name: Anshuman Gautam ( Head of Human Resources )
Company Name: Skyline Aviation Club
Address: B1,Ashmita Jyoti Society,Malad,Mumbai ,India

His email contact is skyline.aviationclub@<hidden>

and I have 2 phone numbers for him
+919820003859 and +919323690245

Here's a link to a website by the name of Skylark.Skylark Aviation and Training is one of the World`s Leading established Flight... (http://www.learn4good.com/jobs/language ... any/50404/)

I've mailed Sigmar Aviation about this guy (position was advertised with them) and they said they've had a number of complaints about him and pulled him off there site.

Here's a link to a webpage I found that confirms the link between This guy and the previous Skylark. The name "Anshuman Gautam" is common between both deals. Anshuman Gautam - LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/anshuman-gautam/11/32b/572)

As an earlier post said... If it looks like s**t and stinks like s**t, it probably is s**t. You still want to see if it tastes like chocolate?

Be warned friends.
TheGlide
15th Sep 2009, 14:25
This guy seems determined to rip people off.
Good research Marant.

Anshuman Gautam you should have more respect for yourself come on get a life.
flyhighspeed300
15th Sep 2009, 20:24
you just saved me some money

very very big thanks. i was in contact with him as well, just about to sent some money

i will not now

thanks again
ScudRunner08
15th Sep 2009, 20:50
lol anyone else thinking that if your dumb enough to send money to a company for an interview You deserves it.

Who would send money for an Interview are people that dumb ?? Actually don't answer that.
profot
15th Sep 2009, 21:55
Hmmmn

Paying to go to work... Doesn't that somewhat go against the general principle of work?

I wonder when pilots are going to realize they are crucifying their profession
smith
19th Sep 2009, 12:55
Beware, there is another scam going on also. I believe the perpetrator is called Michael O'Leary, with some company called Ryanair I think. They ask you for about £400 for an interview, then about £30,000 for a type rating, after which they ask for money for uniforms, water etc and pay you less than a checkout girl in ASDA.

Be wary, very wary.
Phileas Fogg
19th Sep 2009, 13:35
NEVER send money, particularly via Western Union or similar, to a (supposed) company that has a gmail, hotmail, yahoo etc. email.

Any reputable company would have their own domain email address(s) and they'd also have a company bank account for the transferring of funds in to.
pieinthesky1969
19th Sep 2009, 15:00
Smith - haha spot on with the Ryanair post :-)

I agree with Phileas - never ever have anything to do with a yahoo or hotmail address, there are plenty of people out there trying to rip us off.
tom_ace
21st Sep 2009, 22:42
Thanks for the warning about that Ryanair lot, I thought it sounded a fair deal.
D O Guerrero
27th Sep 2009, 10:29
Smith - if you don't like it, don't do it. You're stats are exaggerated.
Callsign Kilo
27th Sep 2009, 13:28
and pay you less than a checkout girl in ASDA.

Get the monkey off your back Smith....If you want me to show you my tax return for my first year in Ryanair, I'll show you it. My uniform costs, parking, medicals and all those other nasty costs that big bad Mick won't fork out for (along with the vast majority of other employers in alternative sectors) are shown as tax deductable. And without deriding those who work long and hard in ASDA, I made, in my opinion, substantially more than what they take home. All legal, all above board. Not a tax fiddle in sight.

So climb back into your cave and think up some more keek for us all to have a laugh at!
smith
27th Sep 2009, 15:41
hee hee hee Kilo

You always take the bait!

The subject matter in my post was what is known as sarcasm, yes it is the lowest form of wit, but it is still wit. I was having a laugh mate, get over it.:ok:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have found a way to get this guy punished by do a cyber law complaint against him by following link

officer@cybercellmumbai.com
http://www.cybercellmumbai.com/

Guys I am further researching here and will update this forum ASAP.

Return to “Employment Forum”