Molson Air

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

beetnuts
Rank 0
Rank 0

Molson Air

Post by beetnuts »

Anyone here worked or knows anyone who has worked for this company? Looking for info on working conditions, pay, safety, norway house, etc.

Thanks, Beetnuts
---------- ADS -----------

skywagon
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by skywagon »

I talked to them last fall, seemed fairly nice. I already have a job so I didn't pursue the opening. I know they said the last guy could fly, but couldn't or wouldn't lift fish boxes at the end of the season. It didn't go over to well I gathered. The owner told me you do lots of flying. Cheers. Oh ya, are you working there? Good luck if you are!

Mango
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Mango »

The owner did call me for a job and was on a C-185. He said lots of flying last year around 300 hours in 3 months or so. So give him a call. I believe pay is around $2200/month or a bit more depending on experience and includes accomodations. Definitely a place to look for low time guys. He said season is around May to October.

Good Luck!

SkyDog
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by SkyDog »

Yes I agree, fellow I talked to was nice.
Has anyone gotten any of the jobs advertised here yet or is it still too early?

Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by 180 »

It's not too early!

I know a few low to medium time float drivers with secured employment for the upcoming summer.

If you haven't been charging up those long distance bills and burning up the fax machine, you might be missing out.

Return to “Employment Forum”