Interview process

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

timeflies
Rank 3
Rank 3

Interview process

Post by timeflies »

Can someone give an update on the interview process profile for 2018?

PM if you want.

Cheers!!
---------- ADS -----------

Torresdenochea
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Interview process

Post by Torresdenochea »

I applied and got a call from what I can only assume it was HR. The women left a message and I called her back. She then proceeded to grill me with personal questions and never heard back (must have not liked my answers) Anyway, just a heads up, if you do get a call, be prepare to get screened/interviewed over the phone. Not sure what the next steps are, probably an in-person Interview and a Sim Eval?

Best of luck

CanadianPilotQc
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CanadianPilotQc »

thanks and i hope you get the job! i know there is a sim eval for sure tho...

Torresdenochea
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Torresdenochea »

CanadianPilotQc wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:14 pm thanks and i hope you get the job! i know there is a sim eval for sure tho...
I don’t think they will call me, didn’t have a good feeling about it, but if they do and I go through the next stage, I’ll be sure to report my findings to you guys!

flyguy85
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by flyguy85 »

Did the phone interview. Friendly girl. General interview questions..Why Sky? Why do you want to leave your current job? Where do you see yourself in five years?

Set up a date for in person interview and sim evaluation (both done on the same day).

Anticyclone
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Anticyclone »

Hey guys, don t worry about the sim eval too much i ve seen people going full scale on an ILS below 1000ft with all engines running they were asked to continue visually and guess what they are line checked now!!

One thing for sure ill make sure of certain things before sending my family with this maple stuff.

All the best.

Torresdenochea
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Torresdenochea »

Anticyclone wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:29 am Hey guys, don t worry about the sim eval too much i ve seen people going full scale on an ILS below 1000ft with all engines running they were asked to continue visually and guess what they are line checked now!!

One thing for sure ill make sure of certain things before sending my family with this maple stuff.

All the best.
😳

confusedalot
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by confusedalot »

Anticyclone wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:29 am Hey guys, don t worry about the sim eval too much i ve seen people going full scale on an ILS below 1000ft with all engines running they were asked to continue visually and guess what they are line checked now!!

All the best.
Are we to understand that you are doing sim evals at Skyregional and posting information on a public site?

Attempting to understand the world. I have not succeeded.

veni, vidi,...... vici non fecit.

:?
DanWEC
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by DanWEC »

Ha! That guy is definitely not anywhere near any training department. More like got PFO'd from Sky trying to move from Jazz and is all bitter.

Anticyclone
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Anticyclone »

DanWEC wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 5:59 am Ha! That guy is definitely not anywhere near any training department. More like got PFO'd from Sky trying to move from Jazz and is all bitter.

Alcoholism
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Alcoholism »

If you're desperate to fly a clapped out Brazilian, this is the place for you

HansDietrich
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by HansDietrich »

Alcoholism wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:19 pm If you're desperate to fly a clapped out Brazilian, this is the place for you
Could be worse bud. You could fly a DH8 at Jazz or a RJ200 at GGN. Sky Regional seems like heaven (aircraft / destination wise) compared to these two.

Das ist mir wurst...

Return to “Air Canada”