Flight Path interview

Discuss topics relating to Encore.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

sky.is.limited
Rank 0
Rank 0

Flight Path interview

Post by sky.is.limited »

Hello,

I did an interview with Encore in Calgary a week ago, just wondering if anyone has done the interview as well? How long do they usually contact you if they are hiring you?

Thanks!
---------- ADS -----------

tps8903
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Flight Path interview

Post by tps8903 »

sky.is.limited wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:54 pm Hello,

I did an interview with Encore in Calgary a week ago, just wondering if anyone has done the interview as well? How long do they usually contact you if they are hiring you?

Thanks!
Within two weeks if you have the qualifying amount of hours. If you are below that they ask you to notify them once you have obtained those hours. They usually tell you that in the interview.

sky.is.limited
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by sky.is.limited »

tps8903 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:29 am
sky.is.limited wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:54 pm Hello,

Thanks!
Within two weeks if you have the qualifying amount of hours. If you are below that they ask you to notify them once you have obtained those hours. They usually tell you that in the interview.
I think company might give a quick rejection if they aren't interested, so waiting seem to be good sign. But at the same time its getting close to the holiday, Christmas and New years, they probably won't have ground school until next year, so I am wondering what their processes are right now.

ahkhamza
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by ahkhamza »

Any idea how long it takes before you get an interview. Currently the status online changed to "in progress".

Hilroy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Hilroy »

My status went from received to in progress after one month and I have no news since 2 months. I have received no contacts yet from them, and it’s been almost 4 months since I have applied. I obviously don’t have the minimal time requirements.

Master of Cessna 172
It has been 0 days since I've almost died in an airplane.
Never trust a student with fuel and oil.

Return to “WestJet Encore”