Transat revenues drop by 99%, with 2,000 layoffs expected

Discuss topics related to Air Transat.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

DanWEC
Rank 10
Rank 10

Re: Transat revenues drop by 99%, with 2,000 layoffs expected

Post by DanWEC »

indieadventurer wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:49 pm Mods, lock this thread already.
Why? This is pure Avcanada gold! Start a specific thread about a layoff announcement and see how long it takes to regress into "Commie Bastards". :lol:
---------- ADS -----------

Dh8Classic
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Dh8Classic »

Dh8Classic wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:11 pm
Rockie wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:53 am
Racists and assholes love to cover themselves with the non-PC label but underneath they’re simply racists and assholes. Non-PC to say that I know. I truly thought they would appreciate the honesty. You know...“telling it like it is” and all that.
I think people who wear blackface are racists. What do you think Rockie.

We all know what a bunch of frauds people like you are. You look the other way when people on the left do things like that but when someone whose political ideas you don't like says something very minor, you throw out your disgusting racism Pretend-I-Care agenda to further your political goals.
Rockie wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:23 pm There’s thoughtless racial insensitivity that decent people apologize for, and there’s blind, hostile racism that asshole shitheads nurture with active hatred.

Nice try though.
This is why you actually are the(to use your term) 'asshole shithead' along with your fellow thinkers. When someone like Megyn Kelly says something so simple as blackface was OK when she was a kid, people like you destroy her career even after her apology. When Trudeau actually wears blackface an apologizes, it is a "learning moment" and all is forgiven. Your thought process is disgusting. You can watch appropriate commentary here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFx-RFS ... =emb_title

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

You didn’t answer my question DH8Classic. President bone spurs last week endorsed extrajudicial killings as justifiable retribution. Got any comment on that? Agree? Disagree?

How do you think this left/right, Black/White war Trump is easily brainwashing people like you into is going to end? Think real hard.

I know how and it’s not pretty.

ALPApolicy
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by ALPApolicy »

Rockie, I don’t think you know how anything ends, as that implies the ability to see into the future and you can’t do that. In any event, you will know in less than 50 days as Joe Biden has a snowball’s chance in hell of winning. He is falling apart mentally in front of the American people and his running mate, chosen on the base of her pudenda and skin colour, is more unlikeable than Hillary Clinton (and that’s saying something).

Also President Bone Spurs has been nominated twice in recent weeks for the Nobel peace prize and appears close to a deal in Afghanistan to remove US forces from that country. The prediction made 4 years ago that he would be a warmonger is exactly the opposite. He has not pursued Obama’s fruitless policies overseas and (Obama, who neutered the military). Obama, a recipient of the Nobel peace prize for being black (mostly, 50/50?) and US President, was a terrible President. Trump has restored the policy of deterrence. The world knows, again, that if you eff with the USA, there will be consequences.

God bless Donald John Trump.

Dh8Classic
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Dh8Classic »

Rockie wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:30 pm You didn’t answer my question DH8Classic. President bone spurs last week endorsed extrajudicial killings as justifiable retribution. Got any comment on that? Agree? Disagree?

How do you think this left/right, Black/White war Trump is easily brainwashing people like you into is going to end? Think real hard.

I know how and it’s not pretty.
Classic tactic of the left. Try to change the subject, bring in Trump, this or that.

The bottom line is you are a disgusting little man who accuses people here on this thread of racism because you have an agenda. A political agenda. To implement green energy programs for whatever your particular reason may be. Want to talk about other subjects that you feel are related, start another thread. Sadly, disgusting people like you throw this racism thing around on a regular basis.

Watch the short video again as it explains exactly what you are all about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFx-RFS ... =emb_title

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

Focus DH8Classic. I’ve asked two questions, one for the second time, that you still haven’t answered.

What do you think of Trump endorsing extrajudicial killings as retribution?

How do you think this war that you are a duped participant in is going to end?

Answer unless you are too afraid to think about it, and if you are too afraid I don’t blame you because they’re both frightful.

Dh8Classic
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Dh8Classic »

Rockie wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:37 am Focus DH8Classic. I’ve asked two questions, one for the second time, that you still haven’t answered.

How do you think this is going to end?

Answer unless you are too afraid to think about it, and if you are too afraid I don’t blame you because they’re both frightful.
Not interested. You are trying to change the focus. Start a new thread on that subject and I can overcome my supposed fears of discussing that with you(and easily prove you wrong). So, stop your sickening little political game of false accusations of the posters on this thread which is what I am focusing on and not falling for your intentional distractions.

Jumbo744
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Jumbo744 »

ALPApolicy wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:21 am Rockie, I don’t think you know how anything ends, as that implies the ability to see into the future and you can’t do that. In any event, you will know in less than 50 days as Joe Biden has a snowball’s chance in hell of winning. He is falling apart mentally in front of the American people and his running mate, chosen on the base of her pudenda and skin colour, is more unlikeable than Hillary Clinton (and that’s saying something).

Also President Bone Spurs has been nominated twice in recent weeks for the Nobel peace prize and appears close to a deal in Afghanistan to remove US forces from that country. The prediction made 4 years ago that he would be a warmonger is exactly the opposite. He has not pursued Obama’s fruitless policies overseas and (Obama, who neutered the military). Obama, a recipient of the Nobel peace prize for being black (mostly, 50/50?) and US President, was a terrible President. Trump has restored the policy of deterrence. The world knows, again, that if you eff with the USA, there will be consequences.

God bless Donald John Trump.
Thank You. Very well said. I absolutely love that Trump is not a warmonger. Kamala has a terrible track record as a district attorney.

Jumbo744
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Jumbo744 »

DanWEC wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:21 pm
indieadventurer wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:49 pm Mods, lock this thread already.
Why? This is pure Avcanada gold! Start a specific thread about a layoff announcement and see how long it takes to regress into "Commie Bastards". :lol:
This is Canadian Pilots standard. Avcanada is a reflection of the people working in Canadas Aviation. Its embarassing. I am not surprised that Pilot as a profession is not respected here. If I was a passenger and read most of the posts here, id be worried everytime I fly.

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

Dh8Classic wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:40 am Not interested.
No, you're a coward too frightened to think about it. Here are the questions again in the unlikely event you grow some testicles and try and answer them.

Dh8Classic
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Dh8Classic »

Rockie wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:54 am
Dh8Classic wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:40 am Not interested.
No, you're a coward too frightened to think about it. Here are the questions again in the unlikely event you grow some testicles and try and answer them.

Start a new thread for your Trump obsessions(and desired answers) and stop calling everyone on this thread racists for your political purposes.

This never gats old,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZOYHNvMO3M

Gosh....and the host of this video is one of those brown people that you think you own and control their votes.

I like how Jim Carrey is in it as well(a TDSer). But most important, watch Rockie's brown people that he thinks we hate in the last tow minutes of the tape. Wait a minute, they are now free thinkers, so Rockie hates them.

Last edited by Dh8Classic on Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

I think Rockie has all the symptoms of Stage 4 TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)

Let’s Go Brandon
Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

This thread went off topic long ago and has been going strong on the current one for pages. You're a coward lacking the balls (or the brains) to think this thing through and answer a couple of extremely relevant questions. I also only call racists "racists", not everyone on this thread.

Racists can't hide from the truth and why would they want to? Are they ashamed? Stand up and proudly own the racism.

Dh8Classic
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Dh8Classic »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZOYHNvMO3M
Watch the last minute of this tape and see Rockie's brown people that he thinks we hate. Wait a minute, they are now free thinkers, so Rockie hates them because these brown people are no longer slaves to Rockie's propaganda.

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

C'mon, it's easy. You can do it.

tsgas
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by tsgas »

Rockie wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:17 am This thread went off topic long ago and has been going strong on the current one for pages. You're a coward lacking the balls (or the brains) to think this thing through and answer a couple of extremely relevant questions. I also only call racists "racists", not everyone on this thread.

Racists can't hide from the truth and why would they want to? Are they ashamed? Stand up and proudly own the racism.
I only call communists , communists , so stand up for your own Marxism. Stop trying to hide in the closet , your secret is out.

Dh8Classic
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Dh8Classic »

tsgas wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:42 am
Rockie wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:17 am This thread went off topic long ago and has been going strong on the current one for pages. You're a coward lacking the balls (or the brains) to think this thing through and answer a couple of extremely relevant questions. I also only call racists "racists", not everyone on this thread.

I only call communists , communists , so stand up for your own Marxism. Stop trying to hide in the closet , your secret is out.
I looked up his past. F-18. Can you believe we paid for this traitor to supposedly defend us.

YYZSaabGuy
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by YYZSaabGuy »

What, you're back again, with more of your incoherent drivel? I thought we fixed your wagon yesterday, and left you quaking in your parents' basement because, y'know, critical thinking is difficult and can be a bit frightening.

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

Dh8Classic wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:54 am

I looked up his past. F-18. Can you believe we paid for this traitor to supposedly defend us.
Well, you're hardly alone, millions of people including every elected republican politician are as spineless and stupid as you are. So since you didn't ask and refuse to answer here's my take.

Question 1: Your refusal to consider the endorsement of extrajudicial killings means you either agree, disagree and are too much of a coward to say so, or not able to develop an opinion on such an important issue. All speak to your character.

Question 2: This is going to end in bloodshed. A lot of it. And the United States dies as a viable country.

Dh8Classic
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Dh8Classic »

Rockie wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:02 am
Dh8Classic wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:54 am

Well, you're hardly alone, millions of people including every elected republican politician are as spineless and stupid as you are. So since you didn't ask and refuse to answer here's my take.

Question 1: Your refusal to consider the endorsement of extrajudicial killings means you either agree, disagree and are too much of a coward to say so, or not able to develop an opinion on such an important issue. All speak to your character.

Question 2: This is going to end in bloodshed. A lot of it. And the United States dies as a viable country.
Start a new thread if you want an answer disgusting little man.

Return to “Air Transat”