New Livery

Discuss topics related to Flair Airlines.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

mbav8r
Rank 10
Rank 10

Re: New Livery

Post by mbav8r »

Pardon my ignorance and laziness but is Flair a publicly traded company?
Reason I ask is obviously a common practice just prior to bankruptcy, companies tend to spend money on things like “rebranding” and huge bonuses, the bonuses would be hard to find out if not public.
---------- ADS -----------

telex
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by telex »

It is a private company.

Only CJL will allow you to trade and make a fortune.

Liberalism itself as a religion where its tenets cannot be proven, but provides a sense of moral rectitude at no real cost.
airway
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by airway »

C-GGGQ wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:00 am Billboards in Winnipeg now reflecting new green livery instead of the red/blue/purple ones they out up only a month or two ago

+++
Who do they have approving these things? I thought the red/blue/purple theme was terrible, and then they come up with this?

YYCcrew
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by YYCcrew »

I think it is different... Don't hate it and don't love it. I think it would have been fun if they chose 4-6 different neon tones as the colour accents instead of just the hospital green (orange, purple, yellow, blue etc). I certainly think it is an improvement over that awkward purple paint and WAY better than the Las Vegas black and gold.

Return to “Flair Airlines”