First flight on Flair

Discuss topics related to Flair Airlines.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Cessna 180
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: First flight on Flair

Post by Cessna 180 »

I deadheaded on them the otherday. Totally reasonable flight. FAs were friendly, planes new and clean. The bordering was disorganized, chaotic, and slow. Once they figure that out, it's not that different than WestJet.
---------- ADS -----------

pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by pelmet »

C-GGGQ wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:33 am What he’s saying is its only a connecting flight in that sense if they’re booked together. This is a technicality allowing ulcc’s to never have connecting flights and not be held liable for missed “connections”
But, I would not have been able to connect if I had checked baggage as I would have to retrieve and check in again unlike AC where you can connect through with less than 1 hour between flights.

Advantage….AC.

notwhoyouthinkIam
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by notwhoyouthinkIam »

Cessna 180 wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:23 pm I deadheaded on them the otherday. Totally reasonable flight. FAs were friendly, planes new and clean. The bordering was disorganized, chaotic, and slow. Once they figure that out, it's not that different than WestJet.
Leg room. Flair packs the seats in their aircraft like Sunwing.

Cessna 180
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Cessna 180 »

That's fair, I did sit in an exit row, but I'm not flying on that plane for a 14-hour flight to Japan. Rouge seats (especially on the A319 when they had them) are awful with no leg room, but just like the Flair flight I was on, they are (were) packed.

Obviously there's a subset of consumers that want cheap flights and don't care about being packed like sardines.

Soyer
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Soyer »

AC economy pitch 29-34 on the Max. WJ economy 31-34. SWG, Flair etc. with standard 189 seat config are 29-36 inches.

Return to “Flair Airlines”