YQX - Training

Topics related to hiring and course information should be placed here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Tconway88
Rank 0
Rank 0

YQX - Training

Post by Tconway88 »

Hey all first post!

Just wondering has anyone heard anything from YQX on training? I got the green light for the in-person interview on September 12, 2017 and was streamed FSS. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

You know how the nerves getting waiting for this phone call.

Thanks in advance!
---------- ADS -----------

honggil
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: YQX - Training

Post by honggil »

Sorry, a side step from your topic... But I just passed the phone interview and have to submit documents to the Ottawa office. Moving on to the in-person interview, could you give some advice for it? And what kind of things do they ask?

Congrats to passing the whole process and hoping you hear back from them soon!

Tconway88
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Tconway88 »

First off Congrats on getting passed the phone interview!

It was quite similar to the phone interview with the behavioural based questions that they would like answered in the STAR format. The panel I had was awesome it was a very relaxed atmosphere and I felt completely at ease while going through the whole interview which was good because I was a pretty nervous going into the interview itself.

Try and have a good understanding of each stream, as well as the company. Also be sure you understand how big of a commitment/intense the training will be and how you intend to get through it.

Hope this helps and good luck with the next round of interviews!!

Last edited by Tconway88 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
honggil
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by honggil »

Tconway88 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:47 am First off Congrats on getting passed the phone interview!

It was quite similar to the phone interview with the behavioural based questions that they would like answered in the STEM format. The panel I had was awesome it was a very relaxed atmosphere and I felt completely at ease while going through the whole interview which was good because I was a pretty nervous going into the interview itself.

Try and have a good understanding of each stream, as well as the company. Also be sure you understand how big of a commitment/intense the training will be and how you intend to get through it.

Hope this helps and good luck with the next round of interviews!!
Thanks for the amazing details Tconway!! It's definitely going to help for the final interview.

Tconway88
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Tconway88 »

No problem I did make a typo STEM was meant to be STAR not sure how I managed that. Once again good luck!

Return to “NavCanada Hiring”