Troubles connecting with National ATS Recruitment Centre

Topics related to hiring and course information should be placed here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

flyguy17
Rank 0
Rank 0

Troubles connecting with National ATS Recruitment Centre

Post by flyguy17 »

Hi all,

Have any of you tried reaching out to the National ATS Recruitment Centre lately? I've been calling between their business hours over the last month or so and it always goes straight to voicemail. I have left a voicemail asking for a callback but unfortunately no luck. The number I have been calling is 1-877-389-9934. Has anyone else experienced this or does anybody have another method to contact them by phone.

Thanks!
---------- ADS -----------

Lmck596
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Troubles connecting with National ATS Recruitment Centre

Post by Lmck596 »

I've only been emailing the human resource person in BC but there's been no issues there! Where are you in the application process? Good luck!

flyguy17
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by flyguy17 »

Thank you for responding! I'm a BC resident as well. I passed the online testing back in Mid May. I'll give the email a try I was hoping to find out a little bit more about the next hiring dates. Where about's are you in the hiring process?

Lmck596
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Lmck596 »

I was offered a course for FSS....starts October 22 in Kamloops! I applied online last September and wasn't invited to an in person assessment until May! After that it was pretty quick, phone interview in june, in-person interview in July and course offer in early August. Then running around trying to get the medical and the background screening done.

I'm just guessing but I would imagine there would be an in person assessment October/November assuming a spring/fall sort of scheduling. :)

Good luck! Hopefully see you around!

Lisa

flyguy17
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by flyguy17 »

Awesome! Fingers crossed that there are some upcoming assessments in the next couple of months. Good luck with your training ! :)

Return to “NavCanada Hiring”