navCANADA Ad for Training Course Spring 2020 on IGram

Topics related to hiring and course information should be placed here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

rodzilla
Rank 1
Rank 1

navCANADA Ad for Training Course Spring 2020 on IGram

Post by rodzilla »

Do you guys find it a little bit weird to have NavCanada to post Ad on training courses for FSS for this instance on Instagram when you have your application and test done since more than a year and didn't have any returns from them...

Does it means that they just passed over my application and i should move on instead of eagerly waiting for a update on myworkdayjobs website ?

Can it means that my profile is not targeted on FSS stream and should wait more for IFR/VFR Stream if the opportunity shows up ?

Forever waiting here since 22 months.

---------- ADS -----------

whatisttv
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: navCANADA Ad for Training Course Spring 2020 on IGram

Post by whatisttv »

Don't applications expire after 18 months?

Mayor_McCheese
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Mayor_McCheese »

rodzilla wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:46 am Do you guys find it a little bit weird to have NavCanada to post Ad on training courses for FSS for this instance on Instagram when you have your application and test done since more than a year and didn't have any returns from them...
Not really. NavCanada is not going to stop advertising/looking for new candidates just because they have a lot in the system, there is a need for trainees, and the company is looking for as many as they can get, in order to choose the best ones in the pool.
rodzilla wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:46 am Does it means that they just passed over my application and i should move on instead of eagerly waiting for a update on myworkdayjobs website ?
Possibly...
rodzilla wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:46 am Can it means that my profile is not targeted on FSS stream and should wait more for IFR/VFR Stream if the opportunity shows up ?

Forever waiting here since 22 months.
Not likely. Unfortunately if you've been in the pool for 22 months, and haven't heard anything, odds are you won't. But you can always re-apply. And as far as the IFR/VFR/FSS stream goes, if you're streamed IFR, you could be offer any of the 3, if streamed VFR, you could be offered VFR or FSS, and if streamed FSS, that's the only one you'd be considered for.

rodzilla
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by rodzilla »

[/quote]

Not likely. Unfortunately if you've been in the pool for 22 months, and haven't heard anything, odds are you won't. But you can always re-apply. And as far as the IFR/VFR/FSS stream goes, if you're streamed IFR, you could be offer any of the 3, if streamed VFR, you could be offered VFR or FSS, and if streamed FSS, that's the only one you'd be considered for.
[/quote]

Actually i'm waiting for 12 + 10 months since i've done a first try all the way to the phone interview which i havent succeed for unknown reasons, i waited a whole year and retried the same week they've changed the system to myworkdayjobs, done the online test and havent had a try for the on-site assessment of 4 hours which i already succees previously, havent had news since 10 months now for a new assessment for this test if this is the same pattern they used as previously.

Return to “NavCanada Hiring”