Question about online application and test

Topics related to hiring and course information should be placed here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

samreen45
Rank 0
Rank 0

Question about online application and test

Post by samreen45 »

I've applied online for a FSS position 14 days ago, so far it says it's in review and that "we are currently in the process of reviewing your application". Does anyone know how long it takes for the online application to be fully reviewed and for the applicant to continue on to the online Wonderlic test?
---------- ADS -----------

outflying8
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Question about online application and test

Post by outflying8 »

Been a while since I applied, but it was pretty quick if I recall. This past time though I actually had to email and ask for my link as some sort of IT glitch resulted in it not coming through.... That said that was pre-covid and there is a chance they are not proceeding with applications yet, best bet is to give them a call/email to follow up.

:D I love all respectful dialogue of multiple views and opinions. If you want to chat with me directly, please do send me a PM :) :D
indieadventurer
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by indieadventurer »

Applied pre-covid and did the online test back late 2019. Just checked my application and it says "Assessment".

Does that mean I've moved on to being invited to an in-person or FEAST?

atcguy98
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by atcguy98 »

I applied about 1 year ago now in September 2020, and I've been under "Assessment" since completing the online test as well. From what I've read on forums, this just means that you passed and are waiting to be invited for in-person examination. However, when in-person examination will resume is still unknown as NAV doesn't appear to be recruiting yet.

On a side note, "Assessment" gives us no info for how well we did on the online test. I was curious if anyone knows a typical score you need to have a good shot at a FEAST invite (i.e., would 25/30 be considered a strong or weak score)?

yoshi91
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by yoshi91 »

You’ll never know your FEAST score. It sucks but at the end of the day it doesn’t really matter. You either have what it takes or you don’t.

artvandalay
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by artvandalay »

samreen45 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:11 pm I've applied online for a FSS position 14 days ago, so far it says it's in review and that "we are currently in the process of reviewing your application". Does anyone know how long it takes for the online application to be fully reviewed and for the applicant to continue on to the online Wonderlic test?
I'm in the same situation, have you received your wonderlic test yet?

Return to “NavCanada Hiring”