Pilot VAERs report / Eye disorders including blindness following covid vaccine

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
rjguy
Rank 1
Rank 1

Pilot VAERs report / Eye disorders including blindness following covid vaccine

Post by rjguy »

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/19916 ... -in-europe
The nearly 20,000 eye disorders reported to VigiBase, a database for the WHO maintained by the Uppsala Monitoring Centre(UMC) in Uppsalla, Sweden, include:

Eye pain (4616)
Blurred vision (3839)
Photophobia or light intolerance (1808)
Visual impairment (1625)
Eye swelling (1162)
Ocular hyperaemia or red eyes (788)
Eye irritation (768)
Itchy eyes or eye pruritus (731)
Watery eyes or increased lacrimation (653)
Double vision or diplopia (559)
Eye strain or asthenopia (459)
Dry eye (400)
Swelling around the eye or periorbital swelling (366)
Swelling of eyelid (360)
Flashes of light in the field of vision or photopsia (358)
Blindness (303)
Eyelid oedema (298)
Eye or ocular discomfort (273)
Conjunctival haemorrhage or breakage of a small eye vessel (236)
Blepharospasm or abnormal contraction of an eye muscle(223)
Vitreous floaters (192)
Periorbital oedema (171)
Eye haemorrhage (169)
One VAERS report describes a 33-year-old pilot from Mississippi who took Pfizer’s vaccine and developed vision problems among numerous other symptoms.

“I noticed a headache in the very top of my head within an hour of getting the vaccine,” he reported. “I thought it was normal because everyone I know said they got a headache from it. Over the next few hours, the pain moved down the back of my neck and became a burning sensation at the bottom of my skull.”

“Two days after receiving the vaccine I flew my plane and immediately noticed something was wrong with me,” the report continues. “I was having a very hard time focusing. Approximately 2 hours into my flying I felt sudden and extreme pressure in my head and nearly blacked out. I immediately landed and stopped flying.”

The pilot experienced the same thing two days later when he tried flying again. The burning in his neck intensified and was accompanied by dizziness, nausea, disorientation, confusion, uncontrollable shaking, and tingling in his toes and fingers.

The patient was diagnosed with vertigo and prescribed a medication which provided “no relief,” according to the VAERS account. He underwent extensive testing including balance, eye, and hearing tests, CT and MRI scans, and he was informed that an allergic reaction to the Pfizer COVID vaccine had increased the pressure in his spinal cord and brain stem.

“That pressure causes my vision problems and ultimately ruptured my left inner ear breaking off several crystals in the process,” the report states. “I cannot fly with this condition. I'm currently taking Diamox to reduce the pressure in my spinal cord and brain stem.”
That would suck.
---------- ADS -----------

CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Re: Pilot VAERs report / Eye disorders including blindness following covid vaccine

Post by CpnCrunch »

Severe neurological symptoms that only happen when flying? Test results not provided? No, I'm not concerned about that.

As for the VigiBase database: those numbers are useless on their own. You have to ask what percentage of healthy controls have similar symptoms, and compare symptoms between placebo and active treatment groups.

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Re: Pilot VAERs report / Eye disorders including blindness following covid vaccine

Post by Aviatard »

"We rate LifeSiteNews far right biased for story selection that always favors evangelical Christianity and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, and many failed fact checks. (11/25/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 03/04/2021)"

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/life-site-news/

JoeShmoe
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by JoeShmoe »

How is this guy still allowed to make posts? The modding on this site is not great sometimes.

montado
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by montado »

The moderating is in the comments. I think everyone realizes it’s hot garbage being posted.

ReserveTank
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by ReserveTank »

Aviatard wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:22 am "We rate LifeSiteNews far right biased for story selection that always favors evangelical Christianity and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, and many failed fact checks. (11/25/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 03/04/2021)"

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/life-site-news/
Who checks the facts? Do you think that the fact checkers are promoting truth? Whether or not you like the source, what matters is the content. They actually have it where you are ridiculing thousands of reported cases of illness caused by injections. Whose fault is it that something important as the VAERS database only shows up in places like LifeSite? It's not a failure of LifeSite.

I thought we cared about saving lives and preventing illnesses. This wouldn't be the first time a rushed jab caused problems.

BTW, the so-called "far-right" has been dismantled and canceled for years now.

airway
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by airway »

ReserveTank wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 12:27 am
Who checks the facts? Do you think that the fact checkers are promoting truth? Whether or not you like the source, what matters is the content. They actually have it where you are ridiculing thousands of reported cases of illness caused by injections. Whose fault is it that something important as the VAERS database only shows up in places like LifeSite? It's not a failure of LifeSite.

I thought we cared about saving lives and preventing illnesses. This wouldn't be the first time a rushed jab caused problems.

I would believe reputable websites like Media Bias/Fact Check and Snopes before anything I see on LifeSite. Here is some more ridiculous reporting they think is believable:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/micha ... ine-death/

North Shore
Rank Moderator
Rank Moderator

Post by North Shore »

JoeShmoe wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:12 am How is this guy still allowed to make posts? The modding on this site is not great sometimes.
http://www.avcanada.ca/forums2/viewto ... t=144958

Say, what's that mountain goat doing up here in the mist?
Happiness is V1 at Thompson!
Ass, Licence, Job. In that order.
ReserveTank
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by ReserveTank »

airway wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 6:47 am
ReserveTank wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 12:27 am

I would believe reputable websites like Media Bias/Fact Check and Snopes before anything I see on LifeSite. Here is some more ridiculous reporting they think is believable:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/micha ... ine-death/
Why do you trust them? You think they're telling you the truth? You don't think for one second that these "fact check" sites were set up as a political propaganda? What is their purpose as a free service? Who funds them?

Before you answer, think very seriously about the history of propaganda, especially from within the last 120 years.

CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

ReserveTank wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:25 am
Why do you trust them? You think they're telling you the truth? You don't think for one second that these "fact check" sites were set up as a political propaganda? What is their purpose as a free service? Who funds them?

Before you answer, think very seriously about the history of propaganda, especially from within the last 120 years.
It's easy enough to fact check yourself if you're not too lazy to do so. For this article it just requires some basic common sense and a bit of knowledge of science.
They were until they were resurrected by Trump. Now that he's gone they seem to be getting dismantled again.

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

ReserveTank wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 12:27 am\This wouldn't be the first time a rushed jab caused problems.
Leaving aside that nobody else thinks this is evidence of a rushed jab causing problems, which other rushed jabs have caused problems? If this isn't the first, what are the others?

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

Leaving aside that nobody else thinks this is evidence of a rushed jab causing problems, which other rushed jabs have caused problems? If this isn't the first, what are the others?
And where is there any evidence of COVID vaccines causing problems? The VAERS reports certainly aren't.

ReserveTank
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by ReserveTank »

photofly wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:47 am
ReserveTank wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 12:27 am\This wouldn't be the first time a rushed jab caused problems.
Gates Foundation

Polio vax caused polio outbreak in Central and Northern Africa 2016
Polio vax in India caused a half million paralysis cases 2000-2017

GAVI, funded by Gates Foundation
Eastern Africa Tetanus vax caused sterilization in over 4 million young women and girls, reported 2015

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

Interesting to see the long term effects of these vaccines. A lot of women I know have said it made them pretty sick and no one knows the long term effects on fertility/birth defects etc. Time will tell.

Let’s Go Brandon
photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

Inverted2 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 6:38 pm Interesting to see the long term effects of these vaccines. A lot of women I know have said it made them pretty sick and no one knows the long term effects on fertility/birth defects etc. Time will tell.
There was no decrease in the expected number of pregnancies amongst any group of women in any of the trials.

Stop fearmongering and spreading malicious gossip.

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

It’s not fear mongering bud. It’s an observation of what could happen. Do you have a crystal ball? I’m sure lots of expecting mother’s thought taking thalidomide was fine too.

Let’s Go Brandon
photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

ReserveTank wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:59 pm
photofly wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:47 am
Gates Foundation

Polio vax caused polio outbreak in Central and Northern Africa 2016
Polio vax in India caused a half million paralysis cases 2000-2017

GAVI, funded by Gates Foundation
Eastern Africa Tetanus vax caused sterilization in over 4 million young women and girls, reported 2015
In what sense were these "rushed"?

Oral polio vaccine has always been at (tiny) risk of mutating to a spreadable form:
While Western countries use an injectable solution of inactivated virus, an oral polio vaccine containing the live, attenuated virus is used for vaccination campaigns in Africa and Asia because it is relatively cheap to produce and easy to administer, requiring just two drops of medicine in the mouth. However, the risk is that the attenuated live virus—in particular, type 2, which is at the root of all current vaccine-derived polio cases, the Associated Press reports—can mutate and become pathogenic. Fortunately, vaccination can protect against such vaccine-derived strains. “The solution is the same for all polio outbreaks: immunize every child several times with the oral vaccine to stop polio transmission, regardless of the origin of the virus,” the WHO states.
Meanwhile, here's the good news about Polio in Africa, thanks to the vaccine you disparage:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53887947

The risk to individuals from the oral vaccine is a tiny tiny proportion of the risk from the wild virus without a vaccination programme.

Return to “Covid”