Up next… Climate lockdowns !

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
McKinley
Rank 4
Rank 4

Up next… Climate lockdowns !

Post by McKinley »

---------- ADS -----------

notwhoyouthinkIam
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: Up next… Climate lockdowns !

Post by notwhoyouthinkIam »

Why would we lockdown due to climate change? The solution to aviation pollution would be to regulate emissions, not tell people to stay home.

montado
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by montado »

We always need something in the media to be afraid of. Covid just doesn’t have that same impact a year into it and we can only listen to so many conversations about off leash dog parks on talk radio before we tune out.

What will be the next big thing. The media is sending trial balloons... climate change lockdown, white nationalist terrorisim... what will have an impact where we can get 6 months of clicks and ad revenue! Com’on media sell me some fear!

I found the right stuff right here... this guy knows how to feed the media!

You gonna get killed in Canada wearing that! It ain’t safe here! Kind of scary how he talks... but a) if he sounded normal he wouldn’t be a politician b) being the little dog means you really gotta bark, and say some radical things because you are already irrelevant and c) scary is good for business! 10 outa 10 for Singh!
BBFEBE35-746A-4DF5-8A2F-80A074A2038B.jpeg
BBFEBE35-746A-4DF5-8A2F-80A074A2038B.jpeg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 1404 times

montado
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by montado »

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2021/sep/28/blah-greta-thunberg-leaders-climate-crisis-co2-emissions

Greta is great leader! She says everyone is doing blah blah blah. Not enough… :lol:

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

montado wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:21 pm We always need something in the media to be afraid of. Covid just doesn’t have that same impact a year into it and we can only listen to so many conversations about off leash dog parks on talk radio before we tune out.

What will be the next big thing. The media is sending trial balloons... climate change lockdown, white nationalist terrorisim... what will have an impact where we can get 6 months of clicks and ad revenue! Com’on media sell me some fear!

I found the right stuff right here... this guy knows how to feed the media!

You gonna get killed in Canada wearing that! It ain’t safe here! Kind of scary how he talks... but a) if he sounded normal he wouldn’t be a politician b) being the little dog means you really gotta bark, and say some radical things because you are already irrelevant and c) scary is good for business! 10 outa 10 for Singh!
BBFEBE35-746A-4DF5-8A2F-80A074A2038B.jpeg
What do Muslims have to do with this topic? Since you've brought it up, I'd like to point out that Jews and Blacks are the two most targeted groups for hate crimes in Canada and the US, year over year.

Return to “Covid”