3 BA pilots died following their 2nd jab this last week

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
CL-Skadoo!
Rank 8
Rank 8

Re: 3 BA pilots died following their 2nd jab this last week

Post by CL-Skadoo! »

dialdriver wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:13 am
JerryRig wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:38 am The following is not meant for the unsophisticated on this group. If you aren’t intelligent, please don’t watch or comment. I’m specifically referring to those like in the previous comment. We are WAYYYY beyond childish conversations.

https://ugetube.com/watch/catherine-aus ... ZhAHw.html
Should I wear my tin hat when I watch it?
I think you need fewer limbs on your family tree to get through that one.
---------- ADS -----------

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

dialdriver wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:13 am Should I wear my tin hat when I watch it?
That’s is absolutely your choice, until your employer forces you to wear one or get fired. Then it isn’t. Then you must ask the obvious question: why is it so important to wear one, when it doesn’t work? The only answer is control, not personal protection.

JR

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

CL-Skadoo! wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:24 am
dialdriver wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:13 am
JerryRig wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:38 am The following is not meant for the unsophisticated on this group. If you aren’t intelligent, please don’t watch or comment. I’m specifically referring to those like in the previous comment. We are WAYYYY beyond childish conversations.

https://ugetube.com/watch/catherine-aus ... ZhAHw.html
Should I wear my tin hat when I watch it?
I think you need fewer limbs on your family tree to get through that one.
:wallbash:

dialdriver
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by dialdriver »

JerryRig wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:38 am
dialdriver wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:13 am Should I wear my tin hat when I watch it?
That’s is absolutely your choice, until your employer forces you to wear one or get fired. Then it isn’t. Then you must ask the obvious question: why is it so important to wear one, when it doesn’t work? The only answer is control, not personal protection.

JR
How come my local hospital ICU is overwhelmed with unvaccinated covid patients?

dialdriver
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by dialdriver »

JerryRig wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:34 am It’s actually not about a virus at all. Viruses in nature don’t kill. A weaken immune system on the other hand....
But if you weaponize a virus...

Oh, also....of you underfund your life insurance policies, a weponized virus should, in theory, mitigate that liability.....

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/dr-dav ... knowledge/
"New ‘Plandemic’ Video Peddles Misinformation, Conspiracies"

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/08/new-p ... spiracies/

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

dialdriver wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:55 am

JR
It’s not. Go look. It’s empty, or low usage. Don’t believe the TV networks. Verify EVERYTHING they say with your own eyes. They won’t let you in? What are they hiding? We have to all be our own journalists, and not just rebroadcast what gets piped in on AP.

dialdriver
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by dialdriver »

JerryRig wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:59 pm

JR
It’s not. Go look. It’s empty, or low usage. Don’t believe the TV networks. Verify EVERYTHING they say with your own eyes. They won’t let you in? What are they hiding? We have to all be our own journalists, and not just rebroadcast what gets piped in on AP.
Have you looked?

My good long time friend, an honest decent man, is a high ranking doctor here and he says the medical community is very frustrated.

You need professional help.

https://vancouversun.com/news/local-new ... protesters

montado
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by montado »

photofly wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:55 am
montado wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:57 pm It makes sense that with vaccines, if the virus wants to survive it will need to …
before you get too romantic about it, I shouldn’t need to point out to you that viruses are not intelligent, and don’t have wants and needs. So no, that doesn’t make any sense at all.
The virus is more intelligent than your immune system. NEXT!

dialdriver
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by dialdriver »

JerryRig wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:59 pm

JR
“What a disgusting, misguided display of disrespect and ignorance,” wrote Kelowna General worker Jessica-Leigh Sandberg, in a post that went viral on Facebook.

“You have made us feel deeply disrespected,” wrote Dr. Kari Way, describing nurses in tears, ambulances unable to access the emergency department and loud car horns distressing elderly and delirious patients. “Our nurses and staff are stellar - and they are burning out. Morale is low. Tensions are high. Beds are full.”

montado
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by montado »

Who would have predicted that after vaccination of the majority of people including the most vulnerable that this pandemic would be worse than the prior flu season when zero people were vaccinated. :lol:

Must be delta.

But wait for gamma because when 99 percent of us are vaccinated the 1 percent that's not will be responsible for our over flowing hospitals. Gamma is gonna destroy us!

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

Teresa Scam is saying we are going to get 15000 cases a day in October if we don’t get more vaccinated. Do we get the Mu variant before the Gamma variant? I’m losing track of all the variants. Are we still in the 4th wave or 5th? :smt005

Let’s Go Brandon
JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Y'all are idiots (since y'all insist on name calling) to think theres a deadly pandemic. Y'all been had by the establishment.

Attachments
240722617_10159196924900935_2964263333720804348_n.jpg
240722617_10159196924900935_2964263333720804348_n.jpg (77.7 KiB) Viewed 995 times
Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

JerryRig wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:24 pm Y'all are idiots (since y'all insist on name calling) to think theres a deadly pandemic. Y'all been had by the establishment.
Did you look at the (unattributed) numbers you posted? The average number of deaths over that timeline was 266635. The 2019-2020 numbers were 33769 higher than average, an increase of 11.21%. The average increase in deaths over the time period was 2.31%, yet the 2019-2020 increase over the prior year was 4.47%. So, sure, everyone is an idiot except you.

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

Screenshot from 2021-09-05 08-57-19.png
Screenshot from 2021-09-05 08-57-19.png (157.29 KiB) Viewed 967 times
https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Aviatard wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:50 am
JerryRig wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:24 pm Y'all are idiots (since y'all insist on name calling) to think theres a deadly pandemic. Y'all been had by the establishment.
Did you look at the (unattributed) numbers you posted? The average number of deaths over that timeline was 266635. The 2019-2020 numbers were 33769 higher than average, an increase of 11.21%. The average increase in deaths over the time period was 2.31%, yet the 2019-2020 increase over the prior year was 4.47%. So, sure, everyone is an idiot except you.
Aviatard, did you look at the comparative age groups? What do you see is not listed? I’ll tell you because you missed it. Above 54 years of age. What does that tell you? That the increase in percentage is associated with the elderly. We’ve been pointing this out. Nobody younger than 60 (or 55) is getting ill. Focus on that instead of your imaginary math. THAT IS where we should focus. Not locking down and performing genocide with an experimental jab on the entire population. Rather, focus on increasing immunity of the immune deficient. Vitamin C, D, zinc, and othe natural immune enhancements like sunshine and family and friends. Perhaps you could benefit from one or more of those.

These sources have been tailored to show what they WANT you to see in order to propagate fear. Take out the fear factor and you’ll see there is no pandemic, but rather a conspiracy to reduce the population for the purpose of climate change fallacy. Time to remove your tin foil hats. They are telling you exactly what they want to do.

https://youtu.be/LmzeYYWntxw

TeePeeCreeper
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by TeePeeCreeper »

JerryRig wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:20 am performing genocide
You really should read up on what genocide is. Developing a vaccine and imploring the population to take it is NOT genocide.

Capt. Underpants
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Capt. Underpants »

JerryRig wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:20 am These sources have been tailored to show what they WANT you to see in order to propagate fear. Take out the fear factor and you’ll see there is no pandemic, but rather a conspiracy to reduce the population for the purpose of climate change fallacy. Time to remove your tin foil hats. They are telling you exactly what they want to do.
This whole notion falls flat on its face when one steps back for a moment and realizes that there would be zero motivation in killing off the ones you insist are “sheep”. If they really wanted to reduce the population and control the future, they’d be after the naysayers and boat rockers like the anti-vax crowd.

Hot Wings
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Hot Wings »

Jesus Christ this is f*cking stupid

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

TeePeeCreeper wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:16 pm
JerryRig wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:20 am performing genocide
You really should read up on what genocide is. Developing a vaccine and imploring the population to take it is NOT genocide.
It is when there are substances in said “vaccine” dangerous to humans and coercing them to inject it first as a solution to fear, then as a deed “to protect grandma” then as a form of blackmail, finally as brute force.

Think about it

Return to “Covid”