Concentration camps, COVID and the Nuremberg Code

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
jnoon
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Concentration camps, COVID and the Nuremberg Code

Post by jnoon »

The ignorance people have who are trying to say that Jews being rounded up and exterminated in Nazi Germany, is the same thing as today if f*ucking disgusting, irresponsible, and frankly a slap in the face to the Jewish people who died, survived and their families. I had over 600 relatives and extended family die in camps during WW2. Myself, and my family do noy draw ANY similarities between these 2.

You still have free choice today, they did not back then. You are not being rounded up by the hundreds or thousands and being sent to death camps, they were back then. You're not being forced to wear a patch on your clothing depicting you are not vaccinated, they were forced to wear a star depicting who they were back then.

Everyone needs to put on their adult pants, do proper research, that means looking at all sides objectively and coming to your own conclusions. Not just read or listen to one sided arguments. People need to stop posting shit about anything they dont like as being a Nazi type regime. When you do that, you take away from the true atrocities that they committed. Maybe all the ignorant people trying to make the connection, should get together, build a time machine and go back to 1930s Germany and see how bad it really was. Or open up a history textbook or go talk to survivors. But pull your heads out of your asses and be respectful and have a GD clue about what your talking about.
---------- ADS -----------

Arnie Pye
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Arnie Pye »

BigQ wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:09 am First step in the dehumanizing of people apprehensive to taking the covid vaccine: Blaming them for the incoming, never avoidable, 4th wave, and the useless vaccine
That's because you actually are responsible for the next wave. The last numbers I saw had something like 500 COVID patients hospitalized. All but 7 of them were unvaccinated.
palebird wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:31 am Going to retaurants and concerts and working in aviation IS a right reserved for citizens legally living in this country. It is called freedom. Freedom to choose.
You do have freedom of choice. No one is forcing you to work in aviation which requires among other things, a current TC license, the ability to hold a RAIC and a full vaccination by the end of October. My wife's restaurant is hiring and currently does not require a vaccination to work there. That's an option that includes the ability to go out to a restaurant on a regular basis.

smooth
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by smooth »

Sorry to disappoint anti-vaxxer but here's the fact check by CTV.
"No, COVID-19 vaccines do not violate the Nuremberg Code"

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavir ... -1.5576156

And, mandatory vaccine don't violate Canadians' charter rights
https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavir ... -1.5569971

Maybe you keyboard lawyer, internet vaccine expert can STOP spread WRONG INFO on the internet. No one is holding you down and force you to get the vaccine. IF you don't agree with vaccine mandated, which I respect that decision, and you have right to walk away from aviation jobs.

rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rookiepilot »

My problem with the No-Vaccine-My-Rights crowd, is if they get sick, they are the very first ones screaming "My Rights"! in the ER to get seen first, elbowing the cancer patients (and anyone else) out of the way.

Return to “Covid”