Right to a safe workplace

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
Loon-A-Tic
Rank 5
Rank 5

Right to a safe workplace

Post by Loon-A-Tic »

So how is this going to work, will the various scheduling departments "align" vaccinated crew members. Will it be a "selection" in the monthly bidding options, will it be by seniority.
---------- ADS -----------

blasted off
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Right to a safe workplace

Post by blasted off »

Loon-A-Tic wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:13 pm So how is this going to work, will the various scheduling departments "align" vaccinated crew members. Will it be a "selection" in the monthly bidding options, will it be by seniority.
You better be concern about impacts of vaccination on flight safety .
People in Israel are screaming loudly about post the third jab side effects.

CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

blasted off wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:00 am
o rly? I just tried to fact check that tit bit. What comes up is:

"Of 600,000 Israelis who received 3rd dose, fewer than 50 reported side effects" - Times of Israel
"Israeli survey finds 3rd Pfizer vaccine dose has similar side effects to 2nd" - Reuters

Loon-A-Tic
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Loon-A-Tic »

Loon-A-Tic wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:13 pm So how is this going to work, will the various scheduling departments "align" vaccinated crew members. Will it be a "selection" in the monthly bidding options, will it be by seniority.
I'm not concerned about the side effects, nor does TC seem to be. I'm concerned about being in "close quarters" with some one unvaccinated. I full respect their right to choose, but I equally value my right to a safe work place.

blasted off
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by blasted off »

Loon-A-Tic wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:07 am
I'm not concerned about the side effects, nor does TC seem to be. I'm concerned about being in "close quarters" with some one unvaccinated. I full respect their right to choose, but I equally value my right to a safe work place.
What did your F***checkers tell you about aeromedical evaluation of the Covid injection???
You even can not fly while taking simple antibiotics like penicillin because it has been recognized for its side effects. But this drug is just about a year out of Lab testing with no evaluation for aeronautical use.

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

blasted off wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:28 am You even can not fly while taking simple antibiotics like penicillin
Simply not true.

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

Loon-A-Tic wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:07 am
You obviously don’t trust the vaccine to protect you then. In case you haven’t heard vaccinated people can carry it too so you should really be very afraid of all peoplekind by your logic.

Let’s Go Brandon
blasted off
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by blasted off »

photofly wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:50 pm
blasted off wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:28 am You even can not fly while taking simple antibiotics like penicillin
Simply not true.

I would suggest you to consult with your COM and retake Human Factors in aviation course. :lol:

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

blasted off wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:17 pm
Simply not true.

I would suggest you to consult with your COM and retake Human Factors in aviation course. :lol:
Your company might not let you fly while taking antibiotics, but neither TC nor my physician have any objections.

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
blasted off
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by blasted off »

photofly wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:15 pm

Simply not true.

Your company might not let you fly while taking antibiotics, but neither TC nor my physician have any objections.
And when did you meet your CAME last time???
I have not seen mine over two years now.
Have you done your ECG since you got double jabed ???
Do not blame anti-vaxers if you unexpectedly get myocarditis.

‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

blasted off wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:41 pm
photofly wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:15 pm

And when did you meet your CAME last time???
I have not seen mine over two years now.
Have you done your ECG since you got double jabed ???
Do not blame anti-vaxers if you unexpectedly get myocarditis.
Oh yes. Haven’t you heard? Planes are literally falling out of the sky because of pilots having an MI in flight because they skipped an ECG for a year and a half.

Next up. The company operations manual. Crickets.

I will blame the anti-vaxxers for continuing to drag this out.. making an accident as a result of an undetected condition all the more likely as the years go on.

TELL THOMPSON WE’RE COMIN’ IN HOT!!

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/answer ... _FAQ_.html
BigQ
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by BigQ »

If you are vaccinated, you should have nothing to fear. And if the anti-vaxxers were transmitting the virus, shouldn't those who are vaccinated against covid not have any symptoms? not transmit the virus to anyone? Not end up in the hospital? Not end up dead?

Face it, the vaccine is a failure in the sense that it does not prevent transmission. It is at best a temporary pre-treatment, with side-effects, and no completed long-term study, to a disease with a global 99% survival rate. As professional risk managers, sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit dawg.

You just want people to be vaccinated because deep down, you think you made a mistake.

That's ok, anon. I forgive you.

Capt. Underpants
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Capt. Underpants »

BigQ wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:58 am
Face it, the vaccine is a failure in the sense that it does not prevent transmission. It is at best a temporary pre-treatment, with side-effects, and no completed long-term study, to a disease with a global 99% survival rate. As professional risk managers, sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit dawg.
It seems you have no idea how vaccines work. They do not prevent infection - they reduce the negative effects of infection by improving the immune system's ability to fight it. Plenty of people catch viruses and spread them around without ever feeling symptoms. It happens with colds, influenza, and yes, COVID-19. It happens because the immune system has done its job in preventing illness. The immune system doesn't build a fence in front of your mucous membranes to stop particles from getting in.

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

If you have an adequate immune response, a virus is destroyed before it gets a chance to replicate in your body. So vaccines, in fact, can prevent infection.

montado
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by montado »

photofly wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:33 pm If you have an adequate immune response, a virus is destroyed before it gets a chance to replicate in your body. So vaccines, in fact, can prevent infection.
Vaccines can prevent infection. But not against delta! NEXT!

Capt. Underpants
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Capt. Underpants »

photofly wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:33 pm If you have an adequate immune response, a virus is destroyed before it gets a chance to replicate in your body. So vaccines, in fact, can prevent infection.
An infection means a virus is present, it doesn’t mean you get sick. Immunity is your ability to prevent the infection from becoming a symptomatic illness.

Bede
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Bede »

Capt. Underpants wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:25 pm
An infection means a virus is present, it doesn’t mean you get sick. Immunity is your ability to prevent the infection from becoming a symptomatic illness.
Not quite. Pathogen's (viruses, bacteria, fungi) are always present. An infection is occurs when the pathogens are allowed to multiply.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK209710/

montado
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by montado »

https://www.thestar.com/politics/provin ... acies.html

Ontario teachers don’t have to get vaccinated. The punishment for teachers is that the tax payers get to pay for twice weekly covid test for unvaccinated teachers 😂.

Remember we closed schools down because teachers weren’t vaccinated… here we go again! Schools about to shut down! 😂😂😂. What happens when a teacher tests positive? Send the whole class home?

Retard shit going to keep going retard!

Bet those air Canada employees wish the tax payers would punish them with free weekly covid tests at the tax payers expense. Looks like they are one of the few who are actually making vaccines mandatory! Suckers! Meanwhile their kids will go to school with unvaccinated teachers 😂😂😂😂

Return to “Covid”