An Interesting Point

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
Loon-A-Tic
Rank 5
Rank 5

An Interesting Point

Post by Loon-A-Tic »

Here's an informed opinion for all to read.......

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavir ... -1.5569971
---------- ADS -----------

montado
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: An Interesting Point

Post by montado »

CTV is not an informed opinion.

The media is full of basic bitches. Non intellectuals. Why do I want to listen to that? Like talk radio, listening to basic idiots debate.

dialdriver
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by dialdriver »

montado wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:37 pm CTV is not an informed opinion.

The media is full of basic bitches. Non intellectuals. Why do I want to listen to that? Like talk radio, listening to basic idiots debate.
Do you have some objective evidence that the expert quoted in the article is incompetent?

montado
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by montado »

dialdriver wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:48 pm

Do you have some objective evidence that the expert quoted in the article is incompetent?
No, I didn’t even click the link because it was a media outlet.

I can tell you there’s nothing “interesting” that comes out of the news. People in the media don’t ask tough questions. Journalists are shit.

I would rather see two different contrasting opinions from two intellectuals on a pod cast debating it out than read another headline in the media. I stopped listening to talk radio because I realized these are just completely average people debating important things but they lack any critical thinking. Talk radio just makes angry. Listen to opinions of smart people, not some average joe journalists. That’s my opinion anyways you can all fancy whatever you think is a good read or a good listen.

dialdriver
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by dialdriver »

montado wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:21 pm
dialdriver wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:48 pm

No, I didn’t even click the link because it was a media outlet.

I can tell you there’s nothing “interesting” that comes out of the news. People in the media don’t ask tough questions. Journalists are shit.

I would rather see two different contrasting opinions from two intellectuals on a pod cast debating it out than read another headline in the media. I stopped listening to talk radio because I realized these are just completely average people debating important things but they lack any critical thinking. Talk radio just makes angry. Listen to opinions of smart people, not some average joe journalists. That’s my opinion anyways you can all fancy whatever you think is a good read or a good listen.
No evidence. Thank you.

montado
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by montado »

dialdriver wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:29 pm No evidence. Thank you.
Oh wow look how interesting this thread is. Just about everyone wanted to get in on the conversation. Must be like real estate law… so interesting! Let’s debate that to! We can talk about the easement on that future property you want… or maybe talk about mortgage insurance! Listening to lawyers is so damn interesting, especially when CTV writes an opinion article at a grade 8 level that is primarily written by bots these days… so interesting, so intellectual. See everyone getting in on the conversation?

dialdriver
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by dialdriver »

montado wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:25 am
dialdriver wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:29 pm No evidence. Thank you.
Oh wow look how interesting this thread is. Just about everyone wanted to get in on the conversation. Must be like real estate law… so interesting! Let’s debate that to! We can talk about the easement on that future property you want… or maybe talk about mortgage insurance! Listening to lawyers is so damn interesting, especially when CTV writes an opinion article at a grade 8 level that is primarily written by bots these days… so interesting, so intellectual. See everyone getting in on the conversation?

So, is that your evidence?

Return to “Covid”