Free to Fly hub

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: Free to Fly hub

Post by JerryRig »

Arnie Pye wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:25 am Buy your own airplane and exercise your right to travel by air. Don't get on mine and spread COVID or misinformation.
It’s on the public record sars-cov2 has never been isolated in humans. This is fact. You will not get covid unless you subscribe to the propaganda. The tests are fraudulent. The treatment protocol is killing people, not the disease. Fact. Turn of the TV it is giving you mis-information, as you call it.
---------- ADS -----------

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

JerryRig wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:37 am
Arnie Pye wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:25 am Buy your own airplane and exercise your right to travel by air. Don't get on mine and spread COVID or misinformation.
It’s on the public record sars-cov2 has never been isolated in humans. This is fact. You will not get covid unless you subscribe to the propaganda. The tests are fraudulent. The treatment protocol is killing people, not the disease. Fact. Turn of the TV it is giving you mis-information, as you call it.
None of this is true and all of it is easily debunked in 5 seconds. Stop lying.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Aviatard wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:04 pm
JerryRig wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:37 am
None of this is true and all of it is easily debunked in 5 seconds. Stop lying.
I’m not lying. It’s all true. You’ve been bamboozled.

flying4dollars
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by flying4dollars »

JerryRig wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:37 am
flying4dollars wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:08 am
JerryRig wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:22 pm

What the hell does that double speak even mean???!
That’s communism.
Do you actually not understand that statement? Maybe the word travel is narrowing your vision so let me rephrase for 702pipeliner. You are free to roam the country by walking, cycling, kayaking/canoeing, driving in your own car etc, however it is not your RIGHT to fly on an a commercial flight, or travel on any other commercial vessel (train, ship etc). It is a PRIVILEGE if you can afford it. If you don't know the difference I can't help you there. If you think that's communism, then I think you need to spend some time doing some research on definitions.
Privileges are for corporate persons. Un-alien rights are for a man or a woman. If a man or woman want to fly, and they are capable via technology or trade, they have that right if they stand on that square. Person by legal definition (blacks law dictionary) is a dead entity with no rights. There. I researched it for you. Person comes the root of persona, or actor. All persons are actors. Don’t act. Be a man or woman you were born as, not the person on your birth certificate that was provided by the defacto government.

Any questions?
Yes, what exactly makes it your right to travel on a commercial vessel? As it's been mentioned, I think you need to re-evaluate your definitions of rights and privileges. If you want to know what your rights are, refer to the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Did you happen to see "travelling on a commercial vessel" anywhere?

Listen, not a single person here is supporting your argument, and yet you still think the problem is all of us. Give that a moment to sink in.

Last edited by flying4dollars on Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

If you’re going to try and gaslight us.. try not to soak yourself in kerosene and light a match. That’s not how it’s done.

Enjoy your walk and non-aviation job.

Last edited by ‘Bob’ on Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TELL THOMPSON WE’RE COMIN’ IN HOT!!

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/answer ... _FAQ_.html
broken_slinky
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by broken_slinky »

JerryRig wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:37 am It’s on the public record sars-cov2 has never been isolated in humans.
Yet the CDC is on record stating that it was collected from the first US patient infected. Took all of 10 seconds to find this:
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... lture.html

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

broken_slinky wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:12 pm
JerryRig wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:37 am It’s on the public record sars-cov2 has never been isolated in humans.
Yet the CDC is on record stating that it was collected from the first US patient infected. Took all of 10 seconds to find this:
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... lture.html
The CDC is gaslighting you. The reason you are not finding the truth is because you only took 10 seconds. THATS what they WANT you to know. The truth they hide near the bottom because they know you are too lazy to dig for it. That way they could never be held at fault for lying to you because it was always there.

THIS is how lawyers deceive you in contracts. State one thing in the first paragraph, then state the opposite near the end, where they know you won’t read.

Case in point. Read any privacy statement in a user agreement. First third will state “we will not sell your information”. Last third “we may share your information to third parties”.

This happens all the time. You are just not aware.

‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

flying4dollars wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:10 pm
Listen, not a single person here is supporting your argument,
How do you KNOW this.

There are many who agree, just have chosen not to waste their time on pointless rebuttals. They already see what is going on, and letting the survival of the fittest kick in. Fearfulness is not a good leadership quality, you know.

flying4dollars
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by flying4dollars »

JerryRig wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:32 pm
How do you KNOW this.

There are many who agree, just have chosen not to waste their time on pointless rebuttals. They already see what is going on, and letting the survival of the fittest kick in. Fearfulness is not a good leadership quality, you know.
And likewise, how do YOU know this?

Imagine going to court and telling the jury that there are many who are on your side, they just choose not to waste their time on 'pointless rebuttals'. How do you think that'd go?

You still haven't answered my question. What makes you think flying on a commercial vessel is your RIGHT? Where in the charter is that stated?

This guy :rolleyes:

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

flying4dollars wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:58 pm
How do you KNOW this.

Imagine going to court and telling the jury that there are many who are on your side, they just choose not to waste their time on 'pointless rebuttals'. How do you think that'd go?

You still haven't answered my question. What makes you think flying on a commercial vessel is your RIGHT? Where in the charter is that stated?

Depends WHICH court. The court of the QUEEN OF CANADA (note the capitalized letters designating a service corporation), or a court of you (who you are known as by your mother, of the family that is yours). Our courts have been hijacked by foreign invaders on this land for a very long time. Go ahead and dispute this if you can find the evidence. I’ll point you in the direction of Maritime Admiralty Law. Now I ask you what does traveling by air have to do with maritime law? It doesn’t. Law of the land aka common law applies from the center of the earth to the airspace above with reference to the land in question. Sea bearing vessels need not apply. There is currently in place a fraud which placed Maritime Law of the sea over land and air. This is based on historic precedent. See you in Library.

Charters only apply to persons, not man or woman. Persons are fictitious.

cdnavater
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by cdnavater »

JerryRig wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:23 pm
flying4dollars wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:58 pm

How do you KNOW this.

Depends WHICH court. The court of the QUEEN OF CANADA (note the capitalized letters designating a service corporation), or a court of you (who you are known as by your mother, of the family that is yours). Our courts have been hijacked by foreign invaders on this land for a very long time. Go ahead and dispute this if you can find the evidence. I’ll point you in the direction of Maritime Admiralty Law. Now I ask you what does traveling by air have to do with maritime law? It doesn’t. Law of the land aka common law applies from the center of the earth to the airspace above with reference to the land in question. Sea bearing vessels need not apply. There is currently in place a fraud which placed Maritime Law of the sea over land and air. This is based on historic precedent. See you in Library.

Charters only apply to persons, not man or woman. Persons are fictitious.
Holy feck, this guy is nucking futs!

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

[/quote]

Holy feck, this guy is nucking futs!
[/quote]

I see you got that turned around in more ways than one.

Ask your self: do you want to be free, like your creator intended, or do you want to be cargo, owned by the state?

Ask yourself honestly. You can chose which one. The question is which square will you stand in Without leaving it?

DHC-1 Jockey
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by DHC-1 Jockey »

Reading this guy's posts reminds me of listening to this guy try to defend himself in court. It starts slow but it's worth the watch.

Conflicting Traffic
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Conflicting Traffic »

JerryRig wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:37 am Person by legal definition (blacks law dictionary) is a dead entity with no rights. There. I researched it for you.
Bullshit.
Black's Law Dictionary (4th ed.) wrote: PERSON. A man considered according to the rank he holds in society, with all the right to which the place he holds entitles him, and the duties which it imposes.
So much for your "research". Maybe you meant "I watched a YouTube video by some crackpot and liked what he was saying, so I accepted it as true".

Now admittedly my definition is from an old edition (dated 1968). But do you really expect us to believe that the legally accepted definition of PERSON has changed that much? If so, feel free to provide evidence.

Also, the definition is followed by extensive notes regarding the fact that "man" is used generically and also applies to women, as well as the application of PERSON to corporations, etc. Feel free to go read for yourself. https://heimatundrecht.de/sites/default ... Law4th.pdf

Some of the notes following the definition:
Black's Law Dictionary (4th ed.) wrote: "Persons" are of two kinds, natural and artificial. A natural person is a human being. Artificial persons include a collection or succession of natural persons forming a corporation; a collection of property to which the lawattributes the capacity of having rights and duties. The latter class of artificial persons is recognized only to a limited extent in our law. Examples are the estate of a bencrupt or deceased person
(emphasis mine)
Black's Law Dictionary (4th ed.) wrote: It has been held that when the word person is used in alegislative act, natural persons will be intended unless something appear in the context to show that it applies to artificial persons
JerryRig wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:09 pm I’m not lying. It’s all true. You’ve been bamboozled.
As noted above, you are indeed lying.
JerryRig wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:23 pm Charters only apply to persons, not man or woman. Persons are fictitious.
As noted, the definition of PERSON includes men and women. In any case, the Charter use terms like "everyone" and "every citizen". "Person" shows up in some contexts like "person who has the status of a permanent resident of Canada ". Maybe you can enlighten us on how a fiction can be a permanent resident of Canada. You also might want to try actually reading the Charter before you try to lecture us about what it does or doesn't say.

----------------------------------------
Conflicting Traffic please advise.
JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

It doesn’t work if you interchange and misuse legal terms in context of common law.

Yes I read the charter. It is being violated on many levels. Why is that?

Conflicting Traffic
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Conflicting Traffic »

Conflicting Traffic wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:24 pm ...feel free to provide evidence.
JerryRig wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:46 pm It doesn’t work if you interchange and misuse legal terms in context of common law.

Yes I read the charter. It is being violated on many levels. Why is that?
I know that you're having trouble with this concept, but word salad (first sentence) and arbitrary unsupported claims (second sentence) don't constitute evidence.

If we're speaking only within the context of COVID restrictions, I'm not aware of any large scale Charter violations. There have been a few isolated instances of over-reach by police and municipal enforcement officers that I suspect are/were Charter violations, but I would defer to a lawyer (read: expert) who disagreed with me.

Exactly what actions by the government are you claiming are violations of exactly what sections of the Charter?

----------------------------------------
Conflicting Traffic please advise.
‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

He’s not interchanging terms.

flying4dollars
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by flying4dollars »

My goodness....JerryRig you are in your own world pal. Enjoy it.

*flying4dollars has left the chat*

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Hey, it was posted for those who were interested. Those who don’t, just keep doing what you are doing. Over.

Return to “Covid”