U.S. vaccinated military pilots - flight surgeon grounding

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: U.S. vaccinated military pilots - flight surgeon grounding

Post by imjustlurking »

JerryRig wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:40 am You don’t know what you don’t know.
Thank you for that insightful nugget.
---------- ADS -----------

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

imjustlurking wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:45 am
You are welcome.
I know you are interested, or you wouldn’t be belittling me.

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

JerryRig wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:01 pm
imjustlurking wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:45 am
You are welcome.
I know you are interested, or you wouldn’t be belittling me.
I wrote a valid response here before gave me the following half-ass reply followed by a bunch of other comments that did nothing to further the conversation. They also failed to support your argument.
JerryRig wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:01 pm THIs was not from Facebook.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

imjustlurking wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:34 am
JerryRig wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:04 am
Like I said, you have an immune system.

The masks are just forcing you to re-inhale the microbes and CO2 your body is trying to expel. The masks are making you sick.
I had a medical procedure done a few weeks ago. I wore a mask and I was watching my O2 levels. I never dropped below 97% and stayed in the 98-99% range most of the time. Your claim is false and baseless.

Did I state O2? No. I stated O2. You need a blood test to do that. There is much about safe PPE on this topic. Something all your favorite health cartoon characters refuse to acknowledge.
JerryRig wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:04 amThen you go get a test that doesn’t actually tell you if you’re sick, because it’s giving false positives due to a mis-use of Ct (over 30 instead of less than 20 as per the inventor of PCR Kyle Mullis). Then you are fraudulently counted as a case.
I recommend that you do some reading and educate yourself before you make more of a fool of yourself.
https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid ... -ct-values

Believe me, I do this much more than I wish I have to. There is so much mid-information on the mainstream media. And health management have all been paid off to blackmail actual caring frontline health professionals with their careers. I’ve listen to their first hand testimonies. It’s despicable.
JerryRig wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:04 amRemember, they’ve never isolated a virus called SARS-COV2 in humans, so there is actually no way to compare the test result anyway. This has all been documented.
Do you understand what you are saying? Your statement is as dumb as someone saying "humans don't have wings so airplanes don't fly!"

The COVID-19 virus has been isolated in laboratories (it came out of a human... we are the carriers). COVID-19 (SARS-COV2) exists. It is a real thing.

I’m starting to think you are paid by Antifa or something. Your rebuttals are designed as personal attacks rather than real logic. How much are you getting, may I ask?
JerryRig wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:04 amIn the very near future this is all going to come out in the mainstream, and the general public is going to experience cognitive dissonance. This is why military is being rolled out in preparation.
What are you saying? You think that the military is going to be rolled out because people will be conflicted? Conflicted between what?

That the world they thought they knew is all a lie.

Please stop being pedantic by repeating everything you read on Facebook. Facebook is down today anyway, so take a walk and clear your mind.
I suspect FB has been TAKEN down. I’m getting reports that the staff won’t be allowed back in. Believe me there is something MUCH bigger going on than you think. Start prepping.

Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

Prepping for what? How should we prepare?

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
ant_321
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by ant_321 »

JerryRig wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:37 am
ant_321 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:11 am
JerryRig wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:50 am

This is what I’m beginning to understand. So WHOS military was rolling down the highway 16 east bound, right after Saskatchewan updated their emergency act giving military unprecedented power to confiscate property without warrant.
Proof?
I saw the original video sent in from someone who recorded it.
It’s was put on FB but, oh ya, its been down for a few hours now. Doesn’t that sound like cyber warfare that Klaus Shwaub gave notice he was going to orchestrate?

Right now, your FB account user data is being sold.
Right. So none. If you saw the original from someone you know I’m sure you could get a copy and post it here. I’m assuming you’re a troll. If not I really hope you’re just an aviation wanna be and you’re not actually allowed anywhere near an airport.

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

JerryRig wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:27 pm I suspect FB has been TAKEN down. I’m getting reports that the staff won’t be allowed back in. Believe me there is something MUCH bigger going on than you think. Start prepping.
Oh shit! Facebook is never coming back! STOCK UP ON TOILET PAPER!

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Bingo Fuel wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:28 pm Prepping for what? How should we prepare?
The world wide supply chain is being disrupted.
If you can still get them, have a supply everything you’re gonna need to get through the winter. Forget toilet paper, that’s the least of your worries. Preserved food, water, energy for heat and travel, generator get as much money out of the bank that won’t be used to pay bills.

I’m mot shitting you. The reset has begun. Tangible assets and community are your friends.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

ant_321 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:31 pm
JerryRig wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:37 am
ant_321 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:11 am

Proof?
I saw the original video sent in from someone who recorded it.
It’s was put on FB but, oh ya, its been down for a few hours now. Doesn’t that sound like cyber warfare that Klaus Shwaub gave notice he was going to orchestrate?

Right now, your FB account user data is being sold.
Right. So none. If you saw the original from someone you know I’m sure you could get a copy and post it here. I’m assuming you’re a troll. If not I really hope you’re just an aviation wanna be and you’re not actually allowed anywhere near an airport.
You can thank me later when the check points are in in place. Australia was the test. Look that up. Oh ya, you can’t cuz FB is down. Try twitter.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

imjustlurking wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:43 pm
JerryRig wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:27 pm I suspect FB has been TAKEN down. I’m getting reports that the staff won’t be allowed back in. Believe me there is something MUCH bigger going on than you think. Start prepping.
Oh shit! Facebook is never coming back! STOCK UP ON TOILET PAPER!
See below.
BUT for you, get lots of TP cuz you’re gonna be shitting yourself

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

JerryRig wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:11 pm I’m mot shitting you. The reset has begun. Tangible assets and community are your friends.
LOL jokes on you... I'm a regional airline pilot... I don't have any assets, let alone any that are tangible.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Military deployed across North America

https://youtu.be/lbAW56Y1Kvo

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

imjustlurking wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:22 pm
JerryRig wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:11 pm I’m mot shitting you. The reset has begun. Tangible assets and community are your friends.
LOL jokes on you... I'm a regional airline pilot... I don't have any assets, let alone any that are tangible.
Lol 😂 touché
Take the plane!

FUBAR SNAFU
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by FUBAR SNAFU »

Avcanada has officially jumped the shark!

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

JerryRig wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:27 pm Military deployed across North America

Alberta asked for help. They were given eight nurses.
JerryRig wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:29 pm
Lol 😂 touché
Take the plane!
I was a little disingenuous... I'm still furloughed.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

imjustlurking wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:46 pm
JerryRig wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:27 pm Military deployed across North America

Alberta asked for help. They were given eight nurses.
JerryRig wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:29 pm

Lol 😂 touché
Take the plane!
I was a little disingenuous... I'm still furloughed.
I empathize.

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

JerryRig wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:47 pm I empathize.
I hope that you are able to accept that the vaccine will protect you from the worst of COVID and as a result will allow you to accept your position back wherever it was you flew.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

imjustlurking wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:59 pm
JerryRig wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:47 pm I empathize.
I hope that you are able to accept that the vaccine will protect you from the worst of COVID and as a result will allow you to accept your position back wherever it was you flew.
Thank you for your kind words.
I, however, hold too much evidence that these jabs are experimental, as the manufacturers, FDA, etc have stated in not so clear format. I have seen the evidence of synthetic material in them, that are both unsafe and dangerous to any living being. The manufacturers have not been transparent at all for the reason that they just don’t know yet. And won’t conclude until the end of the human trials in 2023. In the mean time there have been 10’s of thousands of deaths and over a couple hundred thousand adverse reactions. The video documentation of these are horrific and so are the written testimonies. I sat in a room full of nurses at an undusclosed location and listened to their testimonies of both the horrific state of patients injured by the jab, and now the bullying taken place by their bosses to get the jab themselves or loose their job. They are terrified because of what they have seen and what they have researched.

This is terrorism to the core. Admit it that (I assume) you only took the jab because you were terrorized by your government and the media into doing it under the (false) promise of going back to normal, only to find out things are not going back to normal.

This is not about a virus because the records show nobody beyond historical death rate has been dying, until the jab came out and now mostly jabbed people are getting sick and dying.

Ask why you are not counted as vaccinated until 14 days after the second jab. Because in those 14 days many react severely and show COVID symptoms. They are counting these victims as unvaxed by definition in order to falsify the unvaxed cases numbers. They are playing a sick evil game.

I will die fighting these pricks before I cave and die from injection. I hope more step up and be the man\woman that they are and step out of the fear cult.

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

JerryRig wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:27 pm
I suspect FB has been TAKEN down. I’m getting reports that the staff won’t be allowed back in. Believe me there is something MUCH bigger going on than you think. Start prepping.
Facebook is back. Nothing happened. Once again you are totally full of shit.

ant_321
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by ant_321 »

Wait. I think I figured it out. Jerryrig is actually Alex Jones. Tell us what you think about Sandy Hook.

Return to “Covid”