U.S. vaccinated military pilots - flight surgeon grounding

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
dialdriver
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: U.S. vaccinated military pilots - flight surgeon grounding

Post by dialdriver »

JerryRig wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:36 pm
imjustlurking wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:59 pm
JerryRig wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:47 pm I empathize.
I hope that you are able to accept that the vaccine will protect you from the worst of COVID and as a result will allow you to accept your position back wherever it was you flew.
Thank you for your kind words.
I, however, hold too much evidence that these jabs are experimental, as the manufacturers, FDA, etc have stated in not so clear format. I have seen the evidence of synthetic material in them, that are both unsafe and dangerous to any living being. The manufacturers have not been transparent at all for the reason that they just don’t know yet. And won’t conclude until the end of the human trials in 2023. In the mean time there have been 10’s of thousands of deaths and over a couple hundred thousand adverse reactions. The video documentation of these are horrific and so are the written testimonies. I sat in a room full of nurses at an undusclosed location and listened to their testimonies of both the horrific state of patients injured by the jab, and now the bullying taken place by their bosses to get the jab themselves or loose their job. They are terrified because of what they have seen and what they have researched.

This is terrorism to the core. Admit it that (I assume) you only took the jab because you were terrorized by your government and the media into doing it under the (false) promise of going back to normal, only to find out things are not going back to normal.

This is not about a virus because the records show nobody beyond historical death rate has been dying, until the jab came out and now mostly jabbed people are getting sick and dying.

Ask why you are not counted as vaccinated until 14 days after the second jab. Because in those 14 days many react severely and show COVID symptoms. They are counting these victims as unvaxed by definition in order to falsify the unvaxed cases numbers. They are playing a sick evil game.

I will die fighting these pricks before I cave and die from injection. I hope more step up and be the man\woman that they are and step out of the fear cult.
:roll:
---------- ADS -----------

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

ant_321 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:01 pm Wait. I think I figured it out. Jerryrig is actually Alex Jones. Tell us what you think about Sandy Hook.
He sounds more like a Giuliani.

‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

Hey look Nostradamus. Facebook is back!

https://youtu.be/8IR3Kr9iUyo

TELL THOMPSON WE’RE COMIN’ IN HOT!!

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/answer ... _FAQ_.html
imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

JerryRig wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:36 pm I will die fighting these pricks before I cave and die from injection. I hope more step up and be the man\woman that they are and step out of the fear cult.
Let just assume that any death in Canada that is confirmed from the vaccine, under investigation, or not enough information was provided is caused by the vaccine.

Source

That's 120 deaths. As of the end of day 4th of October, 29,375,800 Canadians have had at least one dose. That means that you have a 0.0005% chance of dying from the vaccine.

At the same time, 28,000 Canadians have died from COVID (or related complication) so far. Even if we assume that every single Canadian has had/been exposed to COVID (38,000,000), that's a 0.07% chance of dying from COVID.

That means that you are 140 times more likely to die from COVID than from the vaccine.

Tell me, where is the logic in your beliefs when you talk real numbers?

'97 Tercel
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by '97 Tercel »

Well... those Covid deaths are mostly from the old, and those vaxx deaths are mostly from the relative young.

Soooooooo.....
That means that you are 140 times more likely to die from COVID than from the vaccine.
Yeah, if you're 80.

Real numbers and facts can be presented to affect the result you desire - just read the news.

-No healthy person under the age of 24 should touch this vaccine. I'm amazed it's being pushed to this demographic.

Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

'97 Tercel wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:02 pm Well... those Covid deaths are mostly from the old, and those vaxx deaths are mostly from the relative young.

Soooooooo.....
Yeah, if you're 80.

Real numbers and facts can be presented to affect the result you desire - just read the news.

-No healthy person under the age of 24 should touch this vaccine. I'm amazed it's being pushed to this demographic.
Phew. I was worried. I'm glad this doesn't matter. So how do we get back to normal?

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

'97 Tercel wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:02 pm
You are not gasping the virus spreading concept (Amongst other things)

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

One of many sites (this one just popped up. FB has groups dedicated to the ones experiencing the harm. Many health care workers are just as heartless as those of you on THIS forum. But many others have realized the evil going on now that THEY are forced to get the prick, and have now started to speak out. Like I said, I listened to a room full of nurses sharing their stories. If you have no conscience to understand their concerns, my only explanation is that the gene that gives you that ability has already been compromised and you are now clinically psychopathic. The next guy\gal that criticizes me on this topic publicly shows us all how unfit of a human they are.

https://sorryigotvaxxed.com/stories-of-regret/

Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

Okay. I'll be the horrible person.

https://www.reddit.com/r/hermancainaward/

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
I WAS Pez
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by I WAS Pez »

JerryRig wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:24 am One of many sites (this one just popped up. FB has groups dedicated to the ones experiencing the harm. Many health care workers are just as heartless as those of you on THIS forum. But many others have realized the evil going on now that THEY are forced to get the prick, and have now started to speak out. Like I said, I listened to a room full of nurses sharing their stories. If you have no conscience to understand their concerns, my only explanation is that the gene that gives you that ability has already been compromised and you are now clinically psychopathic. The next guy\gal that criticizes me on this topic publicly shows us all how unfit of a human they are.

https://sorryigotvaxxed.com/stories-of-regret/

I guess I'm clinically psychopathic and an unfit human then. I'm also fully vaccinated and so is my wife, which means our risk of catching COVID is reduced, and the risks of severe illness causing significant harm, hospitalization, death, etc are massively reduced. The risk of onward transmission through the community at large is also greatly reduced, which helps protect kids that don't yet have vaccines available, the immune compromised, and the people that legitimately cannot be vaccinated. This also helps protect our healthcare system and reduces the chances of it being overwhelmed and thus being unavailable to treat those that really need it. Doesn't hurt with starting to move our economy closer to normal, either.

You though - please just go away.

'97 Tercel
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by '97 Tercel »

TG wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:03 am
'97 Tercel wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:02 pm
You are not gasping the virus spreading concept (Amongst other things)
:roll:

painful thread

Return to “Covid”